Honour among â??mongers?

Julian2

"...I say your attitude is very selfish. But then i don't know you...so up to you! But som nom na if it rebounds on you...."

What is my attitude? I am saying make us proud, as in do the right thing...context is everything! :) And yes, it has rebounded on me before...it happens more than you think...karma rebounding, and wives fucking around...in all seriousness...best to just totally avoid such a situation...and frankly, the OP could just be trying to justify his actions with the details...as would I or many people...

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Funny SD, some guys do work hard at getting other peoples' girls which is ludicrous in countries where girls are so readily available.

Weird, the downside is, and I wasn't going to go into repercussions, is he's very likely to kill her if he found out; and I mean that literally.

I think I'll stick to fantasizing about her. :(

Funny because I know a few guys, who the second you bar fine a girl, they have to fuck her as well...on one occassion, I was tempted to bar fine a really fat old ugly pig (as in I mean older, fatter, uglier than the ones I normally pull) just to see if he would go fuck her the next day...with some guys, fucking another guy's woman is a thrill...go figure...

• 2 weeks later...

A TRUE friend would not be tempted because she is not yours- that simple. You respect your friends' mothers, wives and girlfriends.

A cat u don't give a shit about then more than likely you will fuck her if given the chance.

Sounds like this guy is not a true friend of yours.

bullshit. every thai girl with a guy on the hook is fuckable in my book. your "girlfriend"'s SMS to you is very likely written by me. in bad english, to keep up the scam and keep your baht streaming in. DEAL with it.

preahko

You must be talking about a different thread. The OP's friend has a Fillipina gf. Either way ethnicity is irrelevant. Where do you guys come from? Please don't tell me that I get your dick hard too!!! :elephant::elephant::elephant:

Archived