Honour among â??mongers?

Julian2

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh, jesus motherfucking christ, can the sanctimonious shit, everyone. I've fucked plenty of thai BGs who have been with friends of mine, and my friends have returned the "favor". what's the big deal?

or do some of you actually believe these girls are really your "girlfriends"??

get real, the second you're on the plane they're riding cock, pure and simple. I don't care if you're married to them, how much money you send them a month (SUCKERS!!!) or what.

why not have it at least be the cock of someone you know? haha....

remember, it's thailand. EVERYTHING is for sale.

the thais assume absolutely no guilt or responsibility for their actions. why should we when we come here??

preahko

I don't give a fuck what they do when I'm on the plane home. I genuinely don't. However I tend to choose a 'girlfriend'and expect her to be exclusive to me for the time we are together. The fact we are with each other 24 hours a day is enough evidence for me she isn't fucking anyone else.

Reasons are not only practical but logical as well.

I know what you are saying - but he described her as a girlfriend, not necessarily a prostitute. After all this is posted in the Rship forum.

So how would you feel if your best friend f*cked your wife senseless? Especially after you entrusted him to look after her welfare.

The more I read this particular post the more I feel it is a troll. *turns ignore on*

Tell your friend.

AND

Preahko, not everyone is for sale and thinking (i use that term loosely) like that could result in serious trouble for you. Respect for other people and their relationships does exist in LOS, the same as elsewhere.

Yes, I supopose if we are talking wives or real girl friends, it does. But if we are talking whores, then what is the big deal? If I want to boink the whore you boinked last night, why shouldn't I? She is going to boink someone, so what difference does it make? It is just a job to her, and most likely, last night or last weeks customer doesn't mean shit to her...nor do I...so boink away I shall.

Yes that is the key difference. Is it a real relationship or is she just a whore?

Decide which OP and you've answered your own question.

And yes everything is not for sale here P. And yes, you're treading a dangerous path if you continue to think like that. I think Zombie is very wise to warn you about that.

Archived