buff boys want cock??

preahko

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no conflict...but until this post I never thought of looking at a man and characterizing his butthole as moist.

Surely preakho is totally gay.

I mean what is gay. Old Hippie will say if you go gay once you are gy, lady boy, man, no matter....but what about the guy who is constantly fantasizing but actually never does it because he is scared, or hesitant. Preakho admittedly sizes up a man in his post and imagines what he is thinking....living vicariously through the experience he reveals his gayness.

Sizing up a man, characterizing his butthole as moist, this is all a bit to much for me. Preakho's next post should be a verbatim reading of Diana Ross's 'I'm Coming Out'.

I mean c/mon who among us has sized up a guy, stated he was gay, and went on to describe the condition of the guy's asshole. Not only that it was two guys...perhaps there is an eden like club for guys like preakho...

Preakho = 1/heterosexual = totally gay.

that is by the boards prejudice standars....cause none of us, besides me, has gone with a ladyboy willingly...right hypocrites?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.......

Just in case you are hesitant Mr. I think about moist buttholes of men:

Im coming out

Im coming

Im coming out

Im coming out

Im coming out

Im coming out

Im coming out

I want the world to know

Got to let it show

Im coming out

I want the world to know

I got to let it show

Theres a new me coming out

And I just had to live

And I wanna give

Im completely positive

I think this time around

I am gonna do it

Like you never do it

Like you never knew it

Ooh, Ill make it through

The time has come for me

To break out of the shell

I have to shout

That Im coming out

Im coming out

I want the world to know

Got to let it show

Im coming out

I want the world to know

I got to let it show

Im coming out

I want the world to know

Got to let it show

Im coming out

I want the world to know

I got to let it show

Ive got to show the world

All that I wanna be

And all my billities

Theres so much more to me

Somehow, I have to make them

Just understand

I got it well in hand

And, oh, how Ive planned

Im spreadin love

Theres no need to fear

And I just feel so glad

Everytime I hear:

Im coming out

I want the world to know

Got to let it show

Im coming out

I want the world to know

I got to let it show

Hell Chuck, I think only a gay guy would even know about that Diana Ross song. Only gay guys LISTEN to Diana Ross songs. :D So I guess it takes one to maybe accuse another one? :grin: Shit, why are we even posting in this gay thread? OH, a ruling on this one, please! :shocked:

p.s. It looks like I might have to copy and post the lyrics to Mr.Zappa's 'Bobby Brown' song.

Hell Chuck, I think only a gay guy would even know about that Diana Ross song. Only gay guys LISTEN to Diana Ross songs. :D So I guess it takes one to maybe accuse another one? :grin: Shit, why are we even posting in this gay thread? OH, a ruling on this one, please! :shocked:

p.s. It looks like I might have to copy and post the lyrics to Mr.Zappa's 'Bobby Brown' song.

Initial post is "gay suspect." Certainly cause for concern, especially the part about "Moist bung holes" still has me shaking! But as I know Prakehao, and have hung out with him, I must rule this not gay, so as not to be gay by association.

Further posts could be, gray area, your post could be "gay inquizative", but as I know you, and do not want to be "Gay by association" I will rule it NOT GAY.

Liking Dianna Ross *could* make you gay, not quiteto the level of Barbara Striesand, but none the less, cause for concern. Depends, are we talking Post Supremes? or Pre/during the Supremes? Liking her may make you gay, answer carefully...however, dressing like her does not make you gay...so again, depends on many factors.

With gayness, always remember, it is not gay unless you want it to be!

Archived