buff boys want cock??

preahko

as if in confirmation of the post I made about a month ago, about that research study about the more the buff and outspokenly homophobic the bitch (male), the more it's likely to really want boy cock...

at Nana Disco tonight, two buff farangs, one ridiculously so...if I had to guess I'd say they were from Switzerland or the Netherlands...it was so obvious to me, despite their constant (and at time aggressive and obnoxious) harassment of TGs, that what the bitches REALLY wanted was to pork each other's moist little bungholes...

they lost no opportunity to touch and caress each other, and EVERY time they grind-danced with a BG, it was always with their ass presented to her...

just goes to prove, the more "he-man" the guy, the more he's really just looking for cock, haha...

preahko

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hang on. You made a post a month ago about this subject? Now again? A little obsessive aren't we? Might be that you have issues. Some of your imagery ('bitch', boy cock' and the classic 'moist little bung holes') whilst not proving your somewhat unoriginal hypothesis is certainly reading suspiciously.

No offence mate but it was a thoroughly nasty little post.

Archived