Mamasan brings girls to your table

trooper

Guys what do you think about this? Usually this never happens when I go to bar with friends but sometimes I go alone and this can even be pain in the ass. Sometimes I just wanna drink my beer in peace and enjoy the atmosphere and watch the girls dance and maybe have a few word with a punter that sits next to me if he seems friendly, I know some people hate to chat with unknown people in strip bars. But then it starts, mamasan has spotted me sitting alone and comes to ask if I want a girl. I say I'm just looking and if I fancy someone I ask her over. She stays and recommend girls and when I haven't even said a word she come back with three girls that are lined up infornt of my table. What to do? I'm not interested in any of them but if I'm in a mood for some spending I can buy them drinks and chat amd joke with them. I just don't like this kind of pimping. Then I get interested in some girl on stage and have to get rid of these three girls I'm already in table with.

1. Does the mamasan think I'm not being able to get a girl without her help?

2. Does she think I'm a good guy and she recommends some nicest girls of her (never had any mamasan brought the real stunner over)

3. How to avoid this?

Exactly, it doesnt happen very often and when it happens it is always the new girl, or the girl who doesnt get enough drinks!

It happenend to me at windmill agogo, a terrible looking place with really nice girls, mamasan brought me 4 buffaloes in a row, disregarding my request that I want to choose a girl for myself. Mamasan was nice and decent and informed us about every single girls little bar history. I just wanted to sit for 1 or 2 drinks before getting active. She ignored my wish that is why I had to leave!

For what it's worth. I think this concept works, she was really nice and she tried to get a customer to one of her girls, a less confident and less experienced guy wouldnt have left, he would have bought the buffalo some water because he would have felt bad to leave after someone was taking so special care of him! I knew that if I drink with one of those 4 Moo Tons I had to buy a drink to mamasan as well and that is not what I had in mind.

I only went on a mamasan's recommendation once. It was just one girl, a waitress from the Pink Panther, Patpong 2. The girl had just kicked some ass at Muay Thai on the converted go-go bar stage and, being a bit afraid of her, I wasn't too game. Besides, I had an early flight out the next morning, I was knackered, and I'd already turned down the Pink Panther chick I was with on the previous night.

Then, my new found friend (who I refuse to identify as Josh_Ingu) gave me a nudge and said something like, "Go ahead, mate. You only go around once in life."

So I did, and the girl from the night before got REALLY pissed off as we walked out. The Muay Thai girl turned out to be my worst bargirl experience yet. In fact, the only really bad one.

And I think she stole my flip-flops. :shocked:

What is a bad BG experience, just wondering since the most experiences i make are pretty lame or average except of a handful who really deliver a great performance and/or are into it!

Worst one I had was when I was out with Mai Luk,

the girls I was visiting in her bar for a month. She was young but damn freaking sweet with big eyes, small body and big milk. I brought her to another bar where Mai Luk was waiting with 2 girls for himself :) I wanted to kiss her an noticed that she was starring at me. I asked her to close her eyes. She didnt and it freaked me out! After 1 hour i told her to leave and gave her money. Her friend called me why I was making her cry while I already barfined a girl and went to another bar to get a 2nd one like my 3some idol Mai Luk. However, she asked me to meet her and thats what I did. More insecure than ever (no wonder since I was rude) she begged me to go home with her, otherwise she wanted me have my money back. Since she was hot and cute I took her home and told the other girl i had barfined that I will take her tomorrow! No problem she knows me for a while!

At home after the shower i started kissing and she still was starring at me. I had a hard time to relax, then I wanted to touch her milk, which she didnt wanted, I was trying to get my dick sucked by her which she didnt like. Since I don't get horny from kissing anymore I asked her how she epects me to get that little fella awake? "I don't know" and was unmotivated shaking him from left to right! I had enough of that crap, no touching, no blow job no nothing, I said "Please don't cry again but you have to leave now" She ran out with tears in her eyes and that was it! Great! Probably my fault by making her totally insecure but that starring thing freaked me a out entirely. I am sure she usually gives head and does get her breasts fondled, I think she might have thought she could do something wrong again and decided to do nothing! WHich was really wrong!

So what did the Boxing girl do? :)

Happens to me in Angels witch, but thats because mamasan likes me, and knows my kinda Ladies ( read my TR

here http://www.thai360.com/fbb/showtopic.php?tid/493615/post/493615/hl//)

if she knows you and knows your taste, its usual better she does this, If I then tell her mai oaw krap, or even pom mai dai (I can not) she knows I have other plans. works every time for me.

What is a bad BG experience, just wondering since I said "Please don't cry again but you have to leave now" She ran out with tears in her eyes and that was it! Great! Probably my fault by making her totally insecure but that starring thing freaked me a out entirely. I am sure she usually gives head and does get her breasts fondled, I think she might have thought she could do something wrong again and decided to do nothing! WHich was really wrong!

She probably reads Thai360.com and knows you :rotl::cover::rotl:

So what did the Boxing girl do?

Just the little things that I normally try to avoid in a girl. She initiated negotiation for LT up front, then informed me in the taxi that she could only stay ST.

We showered seperately, her first. I was out of fresh towels, so I had to use one of the same ones she just used, and it stunk! I wondered if she really took a shower - keep in mind she'd been boxing earlier.

Then, when I got to bed, she did the worst (or best) acting job I ever saw. She was writhing around naked like she wanted it really bad, right now. It was so fake that, between the acting job (gimme a starfish anyday) and the thought of the smell still in my mind, I could barely do the deed. Once finished, she left immediately, unhappy that I didn't pay her the full LT rate we'd agreed upon. And, as I said, my flip-flops went missing. She did leave me with a pair of pasties on my nightstand, so maybe it was a fair exchange. :)

In fairness to the girl, I found out later that the towels at the GP just sometimes smelled bad, fresh out of the laundry.

OK, nothing in that story that doesn't happen every day. My point was that I normally spend enough time chatting with the girl in the bar beforehand to get a reasonable idea of what to expect, not that I don't encounter a few surprises, now and then.

Archived