Mamasan brings girls to your table

trooper

So what did the Boxing girl do?

My point was that I normally spend enough time chatting with the girl in the bar beforehand to get a reasonable idea of what to expect, not that I don't encounter a few surprises, now and then.

That solves a lot of trouble for sure! That's why I should have sticked with my idea of dumping the girl, I knew it wouldnt be good! I totally hate these actresses like yours who claimed to be horny, good indicator that she is not and was watching too many movies! However, you talk wioth a girl and she is overly shy you can almost be certain that she wont wake up after a shower! She is claiming to be extremely horny she wants it done quick and wont stay overnight!

My pick is always the regular behaving girl with the smallest acting factor i can find!

I am of the same mindset as you on this topic. I almost always go into bars by myslef, sit alone and survey the scene.

I know what type of girls I like, wait to see if I find someone attractive and then invite her over for a drink. During the process, it is inevitable that some mamasan's will feel the need to bring a girl over my table.

I usually shy away from the practice but must say it happened to me last week while in one of my favorite bars in Cowboy and I tuned out very glad it did. I came in late for a few drinks with no intention of B/F anyone since I had just arrived back from PTY after spending the night with a real firecracker from Happy. I was pretty well exhausted.

After my first drink, mamasan comes over, dragging a new girl by the hand who had been sitting alone in the corner. She was young and cute enough, so I said grab a seat. Normally I wouldnt have paid much attention to this type of girl since I like girls who make alot of eye contact, smile and generally seem to be having a good time and not the ones who huddle in the corner until its time to perfrom the 2-step shuffle on stage.

Turns out that she is a pretty cool girl who, as I will come to find out later that night, is bummed out because she has found out her expat boyfriend has not been working late and busy as his text messages state but has really been out at other bars with other girls :o .

I'm starving at this point, she seems like she can use a break and I wouldnt mind some company for dinner so I pay her barfine and we go to eat.

Its during dinner that I get her to open up about whats bothering her and that's when I find out about the boyfriend. She starts to show me all of his text messages of love, devotion, etc :smirk:.

After dinner, I wish her goodluck and tell her I'm going to turn in, since I have no power. She asks if she can come spend the night anyway and I say sure.

I ended up waking up a couple of hours later with her lips around my dick and getting one of the best revenge fucks of my life :grin:

Bottotm line is that I owe mamasan a drink because I would have never picked this girl if it wasnt for her. :thumbup:

...who claimed to be horny, good indicator that she is not and was watching too many movies!

But then again, sometimes they are. I recall a night not too long ago when an old "girlfriend" (yes, a stunner by anyone's definition) was just drunk enough to be fun, came over to me in the bar (she was not working bar, just at the bar), grabbed my package, looked me straight in the eye and said "I want some dick...NOW!" I asked her if she wanted some tongue to go along with that. "Of course!" Uhhh check-bin, please! She wasn't kidding, she was very horny and damn near killed me. But normally she's a bit reserved. :dunno:

But you are correct. Only experience with women will allow you to sort through some of the performances to get the real deal.

My pick is always the regular behaving girl with the smallest acting factor i can find!

Yup. Anytime a gal is way to sexually aggressive the first time I meet her is a sure tip off she's faking. Except for ex-No Name Bar dancer Polly Palsy (whatever happened to her, anyway?).

Cheers,

SD

But my fav (now!) "mama-san bringing over girls" story happened at Midnite back when it was the place to hang out (3-4 years ago?). She would sometimes bring over new girls for me to chat to and buy a couple of drinks. Why? Because I'm a nice guy, speak polite Thai, and am non-threatening to newbie gals (i.e., I never barfine the first meeting, don't generally grab/fondle gals I first meet, and at that time I was only BFing one gal in that place, but partied with 'em all). Mama-san knew this. And I would usually get 2-3 free drinks for my trouble. in other words, what I bought the newbie girl was bought in turn for me by the mama-san. Not a bad deal. And I met a few gems this way.

Anyway, a new gal was brought over because my regular was milking drinks out of a pair of customers across the room. This gal was very cute, super hot bod in that tiny bikini and had the short hair like a high school girl. She was not too talkative, but I found out she was from Bangkok. I teased her that she looked familiar becaue of that LOL. Hmmm, two points I thought cuz I like the short hair (on some gals) cuz it's different and like city girls way more than Issan gals.

Time passed and two drinks later, my regular was free, so I dismissed the newbie, thinking that it was painful and she'll never make it in this biz because just too shy. But attractive and worth an effort to try to crack through the shell if she stuck around, I thought.

Later on, after closing, my regular and I were getting food at the meat-on-a-stick vendor parked outside Midnite. The newbie gal runs over to me, and I look at her in horror. She says (in fine English): "K. Paew, how are you? How are #1 & #2 (my daughter's names)? Are they doing well in America? Tell them I miss them!"

I did not recognize her in that little bikini and in the go-go bar lighting, but I knew this girl quite well. She had been over to our house many times. She was one of my daughter's schoolmates and pretty good friend. Oh fuck, I am in sooo much trouble, I thought. The pervy side of me also thought about how I like to screw her in her school uniform LOL!

She lasted two days. She sat with me both days (or sat alone), but we did not do anything or say much. But it was an almost comfortable silence, if you know what I mean. Of course, I wanted to do something more, but thought better not, for once in my life. I did not preach to her about not doing this job, nor did she ever say anything to anyone about seeing me there and behaving badly with my regular. We just kind of understood each other for that time.

No idea where she went to work after that, or if she got out of the business; tho' I was tempted to call her more than once.

Now she is around 19 with a kid and lives alone in Bang Na, per my daughter. What a waste of a good high-end private school education and a smart girl. But not so smart in some ways, eh?

Cheers,

SD

I had a similarly weird experience last year. I stopped by my wife's house to see my daughter. Her best friend was there, wearing a white button down shirt, with no bra, and looking very nice. I've known her since she was a little kid, been to parties at her parents' house, played golf with her dad, etc.

My daughter suggested we go to dinner and, as she just turned drinking age (and I assumed her friend was her age) I invited them to meet me at my local in a few hours.

Her friend showed up with her, wearing something else very revealing. There was a band playing and, for whatever reason, my daughter kept going outside to make phone calls. Each time she left the room, her friend tried to suck my face. I resisted the first few times, but that can only last for so long, so I guess it turned into a light petting session in the bar, each time my daughter went outside.

The funny part was that the band's following was kind of an 'old hippie' crowd and I got many disapproving looks from them. Meanwhile, the regulars at and behind the bar also noticed what was going on, and gave me a standing ovation at one interval. :applause::beer:

That was as far as it went though. My daughter never saw any of this, but I realized alcohol was at play, wised up, and sent the two girls home in a taxi.

Her friend must have confessed later though, becuase the next day I got an sms from my wife saying, "Your daughter says you tried to molest so and so last night!" :doah:

I never replied to that message.

I did not recognize her in that little bikini and in the go-go bar lighting, but I knew this girl quite well. She had been over to our house many times. She was one of my daughter's schoolmates and pretty good friend. Oh fuck, I am in sooo much trouble, I thought.

Fuck me SD!!! That's like a Mastercard ad!

Priceless!!

:grin: :beer::rotl:

Archived