It's only a T-shirt

bust

Dunno, Bust. I may agree with his political view and I may support freedom of speech, but inside a metal capsule with hundreds of others at 40,000 feet doesn't seem the safest place to express your political views and potentially piss off others.

Then again, he looks a bit like Eric Idle, so maybe nobody would have taken him seriously. :D

Would be nice to see this guy as part of the solution instead of part of the problem.

Air travel is enough of a pain in the azz and then this bozo wants to express his views? if I'm on the flight and it is delayed because of this moron, then I should have the right to express my views and put some lumps on his head for delaying me!!!

Not really, but is there any common sense left in the world anymore??? :dunno:

You're probably right Cav, but some of the idiots involved in airport security have turned into real stormtroopers. You can just see them going home to the Mrs and saying "You should have seen the look on this cunt's face when I threw him off the plane today, all his kids were crying....."

Ok I'll be the voice of decent here...I livbe near Berkeley California, the center of the free speech movement in the 60's, and people like this abound. MOST of these type people like to get attention by being outspoken, provocative, and whatever other adjectives fit...Many are just plain annoying.

While I am for free speach and expression, and I do indeed hate GWB, and want him tried for war crimes, thereis a right place and time for every action. Often times, these people just like to pick the wrong time to be annoying. Think if you were delayed because of this guy? Imagine the resources needed to deal with him, resources which may have been pulled from other issues, possibly allowing something dangerous to slip by the screeners (agree, they are usually dim wits) what then? All because this guy knew it would be an issue, and still did it anyway...time and place for everything, and this wasn't it.

Archived