Some are Really desparate, what to do?

BJ_Blackowitz

Well , even if it did not come completely clearly from my Last years TR, I had a rather long Barfine that was quite OK but at the end got rather possesive and also telling me, I can take any other bla die bla die bla

Stupid me, I gave my Phonenr (yeah yeah yeah) and a Temp Email Address (GMX)

Stupid I was, I had given my New phonenr, and not my old one which was to expire a few months later and I hardly ever used anymore and had a pass-thu on to my new Mobil.

whatever (yeah Yeah Yeah I know)

After she excanged a few emails, she stared calling my Mobile. during day time and in the mornings, even knowing my wife could see and hear the phone. I had allready alterd the addresbook name and by now put her into a "silent" call group. But this also disables some other calls that have no callerid from ringing. Whatever.

I never answered the phone and stopped emailing very shortly after (about August this year)

as we all know they can be desperate, I know that she asked 50k Baht from a Swiss sponsor for a fence around her "house" , just after she heard that hat price would be only 10k. I also know she dropped that sponsor and thought a Hansum young Fuckfreak like me would be better for a 22yr old.

imho she was just a little to dihonest to keep in touch with (I tould her upfront, one question for bht and my email will be gone)

Now back to the proceedings

The "silentlisting" did not really help, 1st one call from her number, next one came without nr ( 30 secs later) always same scheme.

she told me she wants to start a Farm and bla die bla. The money could have been there by now, but she still did not start. Says told she could have had a Job in a Hotel in Ko xxxx, but that was then asked by mother not to ( not enough money in that business), she might go nback to HH to work "bar"

Now what to do? she had my Real Name and knows which country I live in, There is only one with my name here, easy to google my Details.

If I upset her to much she might start looking that way (I doubt that yet)

So 2 weeks ago I write here an email that we must stop our "relationship" as my wife is getting supicious (which she is not luckily). And that I will have to leave the country for a project. I sent this email from a (just for this couse Email Address, the other one is now deleted)

she replies:

Thanks 2 talk with me so i understand whats u mean and i try 2 do it 4 u although u dont want me contact u, i will try... But 1 thing u cant stop me coz i still love u and u always in my heart although we dont can meet then u will still in my heart and i will not forget u... I also change number phone... Take care and all the best... With love u

ENDQUOTE

I hoped that was it and did not reply (and did not yet delete that inbox)

yesterday One More email came in that box

Dear ... How r u ? Hope u r well... I've change number phone and this my new number <084 962xxxx> i wish 2 hear from u, please do not forget me... so many time i was thinking of u and altime i feel like u here with me but... :( i still miss u alot and it sad 2 know that u love 2 leave me but its alright coz i love 2 c u happy in ur lifetime... Althe best 4 u and take care... Love

ENDQUOTE

I just hope if I do not answer she will stop

her new number is now also in the "silent" list

shall I delete the Email box ( Will cause NDR next time she sents there)?

her emailaddress is excluded in my Accessfile of my real-life email Adress, wil create a NDR as well

should I be afraid?

how to really make her not contact anymore?

what do the experts say?

No worries, it's just the usual. Tell her you will see her next time you're in Thailand, but that you can't stay in touch now because of your wife. Tell her you'll give her X baht when you come back to Thailand, but only if she doesn't call you, because you're so worried about your wife. And then keep an eye out for her next time you're in LOS...

YimSiam

I Know I broke a lot of "rules"

Getting another phone, big issue, Her in Euro we pay for the Contract and hardly anything for the calls. Just getting a new number is no that easy 4 me.

The calling on the mobil does not bother me that much, if it continues I will start answering the calls ( will cost her dearly)

I am more afraid that she starts calling my Landbased lines...

Next time:

they will get NO phonenumber, only GMX/Hotmail email adresses.

I learn fast ...

Archived