Some are Really desparate, what to do?

BJ_Blackowitz

This girl is either COD (compulsive obsessive) or a scammer but for sure totally nuts. ANY energy you give to such a person will result in getting MORE energy from her. So if you want drama, than answer her calls.

You got two choices:

* You tell your wife. Does she already know you are whoremongering? Or will you be facing divorce if you talk? In a womans mind it can be that fucking hookers is not so bad as if it was a girl you had a real rt with.

* YOu get a new mobile phone nr. In Holland you can determine at the phoneprovider if you want to be stated in the phonebook. Google wont find it when it aint there!

Fearing what the girls is gonna do, takes a LOT of YOUR energy. Her karma will take care of her and stealing your energy doesnt help anybody. So deal with it!

I wouldn't worry about it. She will most likely stop bothering you if you ignore her. Don't try to contact her and destroy any evidence that you ever tried to contact her or were even with her. If she continues to pester you, and your wife finds out just tell your wife she is just some crazy bar girl you talked to while having a beer. Your wife will want to believe you, so long as there is no evidence. Tell your wife that crazy bg is just trying to get money and even threatened to cause trouble between you and your wife. The best story is closest to the truth. Believe your own story and act like you're the victim.

Ok JonJon, but how do you explain away giving a total stranger you met in the bar, your phone number....sorry, no dice...any lady with half a brain cell would annihilate your excuse.

JonJon,

Only one problem with that approach, how would a Crazy Bar Girl you talked to while having a beer be in possession of BJ's International Cell Number and his email address?

BJ broke a couple of sacred rules, and he is now aware of the possible consequences.

When I am out of Bangkok (meaning the wife) which is about 50% of the time, I always have my Second Cell phone with me my electronic little black book, leave it in the desk on a friday afternoon and pick it up monday.

It saves so much grief.

You obviously don't understand women. They will buy the lamest excuse because they don't want to believe the alternative. You just need to sell it. Tell her you let her look at photos on your cell phone and she took it to show the other bg's, tell her you gave her the number because bg was going to call you later to tell you where to buy some special gift for your wife... whatever... doesn't matter. Just stick with the story no matter what. Get angry that she doesn't trust you more. The wifes biggest fear is the guy says "yeah, I was cheating. I don't care if you know because I don't love you anymore".

You obviously don't understand women. They will buy the lamest excuse because they don't want to believe the alternative. You just need to sell it. Tell her you let her look at photos on your cell phone and she took it to show the other bg's, tell her you gave her the number because bg was going to call you later to tell you where to buy some special gift for your wife... whatever... doesn't matter. Just stick with the story no matter what. Get angry that she doesn't trust you more. The wifes biggest fear is the guy says "yeah, I was cheating. I don't care if you know because I don't love you anymore".

Well, maybe this attitude works with the type of women that you may associate with but it would not stand and snowball in hells of being bought by my wife or the majority of her friends.

If she calls I tell he she is a massagegirl that told me she had a friend in Austria (where I live) and I gave her my BC, when she would come here. so I could show her around in vienna.

I doubt however she would do that.

cameraphone ( I have two dslr and never take fotos with the phone, my wife knows that....)

I will follow the advis NOT to anser anything anymore and ignore her. Last visit to HH she was not working in the bar anymore, I will see in four weeks. If she is by any chance working there I will change bars.

Archived