Hasta la vista ...

Flashermac

Well, yeah, and frankly, that should be done automatically, when they are booked...the rest were part of a sweep, and were caught in raids...Now, 2 things, 1) Punish the guys who are in jail for the crimes, after they serve time, send them back! If you send them back now, they will just come back that much sooner, so jail, hard time, make them think about it all. NOTE: Many were in jail for Non immigration charges...which proves not all of these people come here to take honest jobs "No AMerican will do."

2) PUNISH THE PEOPLE/Busineses WHO HIRE THEM! I can't say this enough. If there was no one to hire them, then they might not be so quick to come here. We need to really nail these people!

[color:red]

"2) PUNISH THE PEOPLE/Busineses WHO HIRE THEM! I can't say this enough. If there was no one to hire them, then they might not be so quick to come here. We need to really nail these people!"
[/color]

This sounds easy but it isn't. Remember the last major raid in which Homela nd Security raided only Swift Meat Packing plants? Swift was in contact with Homeland Security to make sure they were in compliance before the raid. This is where Homeland Security got their big tip!

If an employee has false, fradulent, etc. documentation, it is very difficult if not impossible for an employer to verify if an employee is legal or not.

I had an employee in which I went in person to Immigration and Naturalization Services. They refused to verify if the employee was legal!

Archived