Hasta la vista ...

Flashermac

yeah?? well if local workers could do similar work for similar conditions employers wouldn't need illegal immigrants, really obvious that cheaper labour is to be prefered if it can produce comparable quality work.

hmmm, so if Americans would work in the crap condidtions for crap pay, Mexicans would stop commi9ng here? No, they would still come, work for even less, and even crappier conditions...these people are seriously abused in many cases.

We also seem to be ignoring the fact that many of these people arrested in this raid were all ready in jail on Non immigration related crimes, which means they were criminals to start...want them in your country? Think they were here taking the crap jobs? nope, they were here to engage in criminal activity. Should we let them go? Don't think so...

Old Hippie, I think you are missing a major point which should alter your perception on things!

No, I am not hard assing you but listen to what I have to say. (LOL)

One time, blacks use to do the manual labor in the USA. That changed and some say the Mexicans came and took those jobs. If we allow the Mexicans to stay, things will change for them also and they will no longer do the manual labor so [color:red]this will allow Thais to come to the USA.[/color]

.... and this is just what you want!

[color:white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color] :neener:

Archived