Thai360 viewership is dropping?

Roger_Baby

Hi,

Alexa is not a very accurate indicator as it only tracks views made by people using their toolbar (which as carlton68 indicates is a piece of shit which I doubt many of us have installed).

Our server stats, which I think are a hell of a lot more accurate, show a totally different picture.

Ttraffic so far this month has already exceeded traffic from last month, and will likely end up around 34% higher than last month.

Sanuk!

According to Alexa.com it appears that the viists to this website have decreased dramatically.

As already said Alexa is not counting the traffic of websites. Instead they track the internet traffic of those having their spyware on their computers.

All or almost all advanced computer users have programs for deleting spyware and not included in the Alexa statistics. So their numbers are based on the internet usage of internet newbies and not so advanced computer users. Let me guess that sex and fashion sites dominate the top 100,000.

Not interesting at all if some subgroups of internet users in China, Russia, and... are less frequent visiting this site. Or maybe just some having the spyware reached a higher level and installed spybot and still visit thai360, but are not tracked by Alexa any more.

Archived