no money = no honey?

asialuver1

if no money = no honey, then why do i see ugly working class men with girlfriends? does money change hands each time they fuck? doubt it.

why do i have to pay for sex and they don't? and please don't say that you don't have to put up with bitching from these bargirls, because i have to 'pay' for that too. so i'm basically paying money for sex AND paying in terms of my mental state to put up with their jealousy crap. so i don't see where the cost effectiveness of using whores comes into play here.

why do you pay for sex?

asialuver1, you are not doing too well in the making friends department....

You don't need money to have a honey, that's a rather misinformed view, but it helps if you p4p...in fact if you seek out BGs, then expect to have to pay for everything. It's exceedingly rare that a BG or ex-BG will pay for anything, the reason they go into the line of work in the first place is to obtain money...so therefore there's a reason why they are there...and removing one from their source of income comes at a price.

Non-p4p girls can be found who don't want or seek money...i know several TGs that pay their way. I know a couple that earn more than their farang partners! With your current attitude it is unlikely you will achieve this.

As regards this board, it is diverse...some have moved on and have relationships but still like to inform or assist those who require it. Some solidly p4p...each to their own.

I know you've said you are not a troll, but damnit man, you are behaving like one. Flaming/being offensive for no apparent reason...what's up with that?

asialuver1,

I think that is you that must have a pretty boring life with a rather narrow minded outlook.You seem to think that all board members are similar to yourself, ie 2 weeks holiday per year in Thailand and spend all your time in bars / hooking up with BG's.

Well guess again, many board members live here, work here, are in relationships or married to Thai women, some even have families over here. We don't spend every night in the Bar Scene, other things to do, we don't go back to hotel rooms, some people rent and others own their property.

Maybe if this post was in "NIGHLIFE" where it belongs and not in "RELATIONSHIPS" it would not draw so much critisism.

I have nothing against tourists with your agenda, but personally I find what you do a pretty boring lifestyle, but each to his own.

Archived