Wall building a growth industry.

chuckwoww

Israel/West Bank, US/Mexico, Pakistan/Afghanistan now this ....

Thai PM supports border wall

Israel's separation barrier has provided the blueprint for a number of similar proposals [AP]

The Thai prime minister has said he supports building a 27km security wall along part of the border with Malaysia to stop smuggling and illegal border crossings.

http://english.aljazeera.net/NR/exeres/D83797C8-B987-427A-BF40-B6407A45492F.htm

HH was accusing Fidel of trolling and looking for a reaction, but then goes on to post something which is much more reactionary than anything Fidel has said. Maybe HH is the spotty teenager in his room...the true troller, or maybe you really do think like this in which case your a Nazi with some sort of false sense of superiority over people who dont "toe" the line...although in your case they cant "toe" the line because they dont have any "toes" since you ordered them to be blown off by a landmine...

Landmines along the US/Mexican border would not be a very good idea. For one reason, some of the area that would have to be mined is canyons. When it rains, the mines would probably be moved by the water to some uknown area. Another reason, is that t is too easy to defuse the mines and use the explosives for other things.

What would work is making the border patrol to do their job and that is patrol the border. I just can not understand why people put up with this shit.

Look at the reactions I got Hugh....and I even used an actual Thai news item in the right News section!! :neener:

Nobody reacted to your post chuck..........only Hugh. Everything was directed to his response to yours, not your OP. Sorry. :neener:

If you were just trying to make a point HH....very poor taste IMO. Ever tried to comfort someone whos just lost a limb from a landmine?

Archived