Open Bar across the street from Nana Hotel

scott808

If it's not the one right on the entrance of the Plaza (Big Dogs) guess you mean Morning Night which is couple of steps from the Plaza entrance towards Sukhumvit road. Used to be one of my favourite bars as they usually play the music I like to listen when sitting in the bars but suffered the same destiny as so many bars I used to like. The girls are just too pushy and greedy there nowadays... :(

Still a good place for afternoon boozing.

Agree with you trooper, was in there 5 minutes ago and not a single girl bothered to get off her ass and hassle me - Ok, not the best looking guy in the world, but I do have baht in my pocket....had one beer and left.

Shame, used to be one of my favoutites but its off the list now....

Morning night used to be my favorite daytime (sometime night time) bar. Good music, nice girls, pool tables...but then it seemed to have just turned to pure shit...girls mainly the problem...lazy assed bitches who don't want to get off their ass to do there job of serving drinks, and demanding 2500++ short time...fuck that, took it off my list oh, and they padded my bill once or twice, and had to bitch about it...

Archived