Poll: Should the US take military action against Iran?

Fidel

Why've they got it in for the Eyeranians?

They wanna be getting themselves into Mexico. Far more of a threat to the US. Stop all them wetbacks flooding in and taking all the shitty jobs no one else wants.

Or Canada. Yeah, invade them. That'll teach them to wear fancy dress and ride horses. Fucking lumberjack bear shaggers!

Or Wales. The fucking Welsh. What about them? They've produced nothing in the way of literature. All they do is moan. Let's nuke them bastards.

Or what about Hawaii? Stop all them drug taking pot heads surfing and shitting in the sea. What's that they've already invaded Hawaii? Must have missed that one.

And as for suggestions that they should invade North Korea, that's all bollocks. There's nothing there. No they wanna invade South Korea. At least there'd be something worth having. What's that they're already there?

etc ad nauseam

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The poll should have read " Will the US Military take action in Iran"

Should they? Absolutely not. They have yet again demonstrated how easy they can fuck up a country. Why should they be given the opportunity to desecrate another. And while they have their eye off the ball China continues to economically grow and grow.

Should they? Absolutely not. They have yet again demonstrated how easy they can fuck up a country. Why should they be given the opportunity to desecrate another. And while they have their eye off the ball China continues to economically grow and grow.

Not in the ME ....... :dunno:

Not in the ME ....... :dunno:

IMHO Africa will be the main battleground for US/China proxy wars.

:(

Guest lazyphil

<

I'll get back to you about the plan..>>

I should have stipulated on my reply that u are only allowed to give a measured and serious response to my question, but clearly you dont have any idea other than generate endless critical ME-US policy posts with no solutions, well done.

Credible Report: Iran Offered Comprehensive Talks with U.S. and the Recognition of Israel. Condi Rice Pulls a Scooter Libby and Claims That She Can't Quite Remember It All.

Secretary Rice is pleading a memory lapse on an Iranian offer shortly after the Iraq war to, among other things, recognize Israel.

http://www.tpmmuckraker.com/archives/002512.php

<

I'll get back to you about the plan..>>

I should have stipulated on my reply that u are only allowed to give a measured and serious response to my question, but clearly you dont have any idea other than generate endless critical ME-US policy posts with no solutions, well done.

:mooning:

Archived