Valentine's Day & Thai Women

FreeTime

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mate, none of the "chaps" OH introduced me to had a problem with what I was wearing under my leather....lol... had to fight them off and remind them that I am one of OH's few Straight friends......5555

Some of the suggestions and offers made me blush....It was a real education.....but think I'll pass and drop out....

:grinyes::neener::grinyes:

Old Hippie wrote:

"...Thai girls have short memories..."

Holy Shit! Are we talking about the same Thai women I have met? The Thai women I have met have incredible memories - I have always said that if there was a World Memory Contest a Thai woman would win easily.

My latest teerak can remember dates, events, what I said months ago etc.

Be careful, very careful, that you do not contradict what you said several months ago.

Cheers

Fatbastard 33

Old Hippie wrote:

"...Thai girls have short memories..."

Holy Shit! Are we talking about the same Thai women I have met? The Thai women I have met have incredible memories - I have always said that if there was a World Memory Contest a Thai woman would win easily.

My latest teerak can remember dates, events, what I said months ago etc.

Be careful, very careful, that you do not contradict what you said several months ago.

Cheers

Fatbastard 33

That is becaUSE YOU never took the time to get to know them...get out of the bars, and really understand these girls, they have feelings, and never lie! And I am sure they are ALL rational women, and understand how we feel..."bargirls" are the best when it comes to logic and understanding...they have lives, and are not whores 24/7...

Amazing how I can type that shit and not burst out laughing...

Hi,

"It's become HUGE!!!!! I'm sending roses...they are expected...i will be dead if i don't..."

Yep, agree 100%.

I personally can't stand Valentine's Day. I find it an utterly disgusting event, but I know better than to not buy my wife flowers. Fucking ridiculous that there needs to be a 'special day' to say you love one and other. Pathetic :(

Sanuk!

Agreed also, except the gf forbid I spent any baht on buying something that day :thumbup:

I think you guys need to lay the pimp hand down...get strong and tell your women "...look bitch, you ain't gittin' shit on Valentine's except maybe a little of my pork sword, IF I feel like you have deserved it. Now straighten your ass and attitude out with this gift crap, and get your ass in the kitchen, or I will find a younger better girl to take your place!" That is what a real man would do!

If you want me, I'll be at Flower world placing an order.

Archived