Some Photos

FAT_AUSSIE

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi all!

I've been mucking around with a photbucket and got some photo's to show off. Nothing special, you may find them quite boring actually.

Anyhow take a look, the album is not complete nor tagged, but as I said I just been mucking around a bit.

http://s98.photobucket.com/albums/l260/damotucker/

Fatts...

Great pics, mate. :up: And meanwhile at nostalgia central, it's...

...[color:purple]Frankenstein boots!!!![/color] :applause::clown::applause:

Fuck me, I haven't seen a pair of those in ages. :beer: About 5 or 6 (or was it 26? :drunk: ) years ago all the bargirls were wearing them. :doah: Same same here in Japan, but the birds seem to have worked out how ridiculous they look, and I haven't clocked a set in yonks. Do you still see them in LOS? When was that snap taken?

jack :help:

Fuck me, I haven't seen a pair of those in ages. :beer: About 5 or 6 (or was it 26? :drunk: ) years ago all the bargirls were wearing them. :doah: Same same here in Japan, but the birds seem to have worked out how ridiculous they look, and I haven't clocked a set in yonks. Do you still see them in LOS? When was that snap taken?

There's a shop in Pratunam that sells nothing but these boots. Picked a gold pair up last trip and I know DS/DC has got a pair of 18 hole lace up red glitter ones. They look fantastic with his white velour jumpsuit. :rotl::rotl::mooning::mooning:

Fuck me' date=' I haven't seen a pair of those in ages. :beer: About 5 or 6 (or was it 26? :drunk: ) years ago all the bargirls were wearing them. :doah: Same same here in Japan, but the birds seem to have worked out how ridiculous they look, and I haven't clocked a set in yonks. Do you still see them in LOS? When was that snap taken?

jack :help:[/quote']

There's a shop in Pratunam that sells nothing but these boots. Picked a gold pair up last trip and I know DS/DC has got a pair of 18 hole lace up red glitter ones. They look fantastic with his white velour jumpsuit. :rotl::rotl::mooning::mooning:

Yeah, I know Old Hippie :clown: trots about in a lime-green suede pair of 24-holers with pink laces when he's in BKK visiting the ladyboy clip joints, but I thought he'd stolen them off katoey a few years back. :applause:

Archived