Some Photos

FAT_AUSSIE

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Good pix,

How was Pong Larn Sa on live? I saw some pix of them, pretty much up front of the stage FA. Cool.

Really like their (karaoke) CD.

Yeah that was a buzz. Iit, the main man saw me just under the stage taking those snaps, took the piss in front of a few thousand people. He handed me the microphone and asked my name, country, etc, I am a little shy usually and felt like I was about to die on the spot. I can still remember vividly my voice beaming out from these two huge walls of speakers.He's a popular guy, and funny as. The gig went for about an hour and a half, maybe more. It was at the festival Langshart in Uttaradit, in October 05.

Fatts...

[qoute]Fuck me, I haven't seen a pair of those in ages. About 5 or 6 (or was it 26? ) years ago all the bargirls were wearing them. Same same here in Japan, but the birds seem to have worked out how ridiculous they look, and I haven't clocked a set in yonks. Do you still see them in LOS? When was that snap taken?

jack [/qoute]

Of the two girls in blue, one is my sister in law, Tuk (taller of the two.) The shorter girl, Mot, just got married on last NYE and finnishes up high school next week to have a baby soon. They are both supposed to be Thai style cheerleaders for our moo bahn in a volley ball comp at the temple next door.

Pic was taken in March 06.

Fatts.

Good pix' date='

How was Pong Larn Sa on live? I saw some pix of them, pretty much up front of the stage FA. Cool.

Really like their (karaoke) CD.[/quote']

Yeah that was a buzz. Iit, the main man saw me just under the stage taking those snaps, took the piss in front of a few thousand people. He handed me the microphone and asked my name, country, etc, I am a little shy usually and felt like I was about to die on the spot. I can still remember vividly my voice beaming out from these two huge walls of speakers.He's a popular guy, and funny as. The gig went for about an hour and a half, maybe more. It was at the festival Langshart in Uttaradit, in October 05.

Fatts...

Bet that was a buzz, they're definately on my list of bands to see here. Doubt however that they make it down here. Hear that they travel a bit abroad as well.

555555 the only friggin farang 100 miles around and he spots you 555555555 everybody knows you now in Uttaradit I bet.

The two female singers look rather cute in the vdo clips, hope they live up to it!

KS get on the stick!

Is that some kind of barely half-coded sexual solicitation? Shouldn't such lewd invitations be made by PM? Moderators take note! :nono:

I mean if, say, for instance, Old Hippie :clown: started casting his pink net for sordid homosexual liasons on this most public of boards, there'd soon be... Oh, hold on, wait a moment... :rolleyes:

As you were. :beer:

jack :help:

Archived