Suicide with sock stuffed down his throat?

rickfarang

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah... paedophiles and labour union leaders should be executed... union leaders first when I think about it... and raped beforehand by the aledged paedophiles... what a sad way to go... can you imagine the taste of socks worn day after day in an isaan jail??

Had an old girl friend from Udon whose father was a higher district level cop.One year for about two months there were constant complaints/rumors/ reports of this uncle raping his youngest niece when the parents were working.We knew one of the older daughters. I finally asked him what will you do when we were having a beer one night. He said they would just take him out into the jungle/country and shoot him.Bout two weeks later They did and he vanished-no one ever said another thing-rip roy -set laeow[color:yellow] :shocked: Karma and all of that. Not for me to judge just relaying the story.Gnarly but effective.

A prpoer CSI unit could determine if suicide or murder...

What is the competency of of thaoland's CSI?

But it is funny that only a higher supervisor had the key (which i seriously doubt that was the only key - think fire/emergency evac, etc)and he would be so righteous in that his moral code would be higher than anyone else below his org level....That is very bad reasoning. A fox in the hen house?

My guess is that no proper investigation will be done nor proper cause of death as well...

No one had access - of course he killed himself then...

CB

My parents' home was broken into a few years ago and around US$30,000 worth stolen. My folks couldn't believe that the cops REFUSED to take any fingerprints. A heavy wooden chair had been pushed away from the window the thieves came in through, but the police told my mother that she probably pushed it there ... in the middle of the room! All the cops did was write it up, say "Thank you, ma'am" and f*ck off. The Thai police couldn't be much worse.

p.s. The insurance covered about $5,000.

:banghead:

I had money stolen from my office in Bangkok in 92. The office maid had left early that afternoon and didnt come to work the next day. Anyway CID deduced that it was probably her, found her and got me most of my money back. Brilliant. :applause:

What that has got to do with sock suicide I dont know. :crazy:

Archived