Best time of year to visit LOS?

scott808

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Neo has some very good points, it depends on where you'd like to go IMHO.

I'll opt with SD for late January, although island weather is different than big city BB weather. My choice has nothing to do with tourists but merely weather wise, it's cooler than the rest of the year and not very wet.

Right now Samui is starting to heat up again, not for too long and the a/c's at limbo's house will start cracking again for another season.

i have only visited May-Sept and found the weather just right.

as Phuket is my choice of where to stay i don't find it that hot,just humid.

plenty of places to sit under a fan,drink a cool one and have a cutie give you a tender massage.

i've always read this is the rainy season but i didn't really it find it that wet.

my last 2 trips to Phuket (May/June) resulted in 1 rainy episode during the day and 2 during the Night.

never seen rain in Bkk.

but as others have said,anytime is good to visit......i will be back for my 50th........

I'm with you Jack. Exact thing happened to me a couple of years ago by a guy you described. If I'd been 30 years younger, I'd have taken his fucking water stick and given him an enema with it !!! (I did give a guy a "golden shower" one year with a bucket of pee from upstairs at the NEP...another cretin going strong at midnight drawing water from a 50 gallon drum which previously contained who-knows-what.)

BTW, I like Jan/Feb and Oct./Nov. Rates on airfare and hotels are more reasonable, weather is generally very good everywhere, and not too crowded.

HH

BTW, I like Jan/Feb and Oct./Nov. Rates on airfare and hotels are more reasonable, weather is generally very good everywhere, and not too crowded.

HH

Agree with this HH....but my current (and ongoing addiction) tells me there's nothing wrong with the other 8 months either....LOL

So far this year I've got Jan & Feb covered....March is looking good...but unfortunately I may miss April.....bummer

Cheers DS / DC

So far, so good...lol

My trips are usually between 3 days and 10 days....

but 3 is WAY too short

Gotta try and juggle, otherwise I'll just have to fly Miss P to HK, China or elsewhere to meet me ...555....She's not complaining :grinyes::beer::grinyes:

As my Pappy used to say.....

Where there's a Will....there's a Dead relative...

Cheers DS...& sometimes not so DC

Archived