2 Russian women killed in Pattaya

Julian2

2 Russian women killed in Pattaya

Pattaya, Chon Buri - Two Russian women were shot dead on Jomtien Beach in this seaside resort town early Saturday morning.

The two were identified as Tsimfer Tatiana, 30 and Svirkova Livbov, 25.

They were staying at the Dragon Beach Resort Hotel after checking in there on February 16 and were scheduled to check out on March 3.

Police said they were shot and killed on beach chairs on the Jomtien Beach at about 5 am.

A security officer of a nearby resort said he heard gunfire and saw a Thai man rushing up from the beach and fleeing on a motorcycle.

He checked the beach and found the two Russian women lying dead on the beach chairs.

The Nation

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A glimpse at the headlines in the Pattaya Mail:

- Pattaya businesses rush to support crime fund with over 1M baht received

- Motorcycle taxi driver attempts to rape Korean tourist

- Swiss tourist falls to death from 56th floor of Pattaya Park tower

- Slow-moving waiter caught trying to rob Finnish couple

- Destitute Frenchman with young son tries to hitch a lift to Bangkok

- Two female thieves beat and rob Dutch woman 50 meters from police box

Ah, what a fun place Pattaya is! :shocked:

Shit happens.

what the hell were they doing on beach chairs

(if the report is accurate) a 5 am????

Yeah. Serves 'em right. :mad: Sitting brazenly on beach chairs at 5AM, the saucy good-for-nothing cheeky troublemaking cows. They were fucking asking for a bullet in the back of the head if you ask me. Asking for trouble. :mad:

I mean, I've never done anything whacky or dangerous or risky or daft or crazy or irresponsible like that in all my visits to LOS, and I'm sure none of the other NP board members have either. :rolleyes:

jack :help:

Terrible news, but something doesnt quite add up here. Just got back a few weeks ago and theres a "MASSIVE" influx of russians/ukranians etc in Pattaya.

I hope this isnt a random killing as it will just give another bad name to LOS, however, if it wasnt its still unwarranted.

Archived