2 Russian women killed in Pattaya

Julian2

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i see some cynics in this Thread.

the words Russian and Women lead to words like prostitutes,mafia and turf wars.

cannot it be possible that they were tourists who were killed during a robbery?.

who knows what was stolen from them?,we only have the word of the Police.

maybe the attacker was disturbed and made a run for it?.

i wonder what some would write if a headline like 'an Englishman sometimes known as Sayjann found discovered dead on beach'?.

i'm sure many of you would come up with conspiracies as to why i was killed......

it looks like they got shot for not having payed him the 40b :confused:

Seems you're right.

News is saying it was a Thai that murdered them' date=' the guy who rented the beach chairs and had argued with the two girls earlier that evening.

[/quote']

That is unbelievable! (Well, except in Thailand ...) The 5 rounds he fired into the women surely cost more than 40 baht! This sort of thing makes me waver in my opposition to the death penalty.

:banghead:

Local tv says that they were drinking on the beach in the early hours, going swimming and coming back to the chairs etc. Local hotel security guard has them as doing that at least at 4 am. Then it was only later that they were shot, allegedly by the guy who's the deck chair attendant who's since scarpered.

Who knows, it could all have been over 40 baht. :crazy: Sex turf war theories sound a bit more racy though. :(

i see some cynics in this Thread. The words Russian and Women lead to words like prostitutes,mafia and turf wars. Cannot it be possible that they were tourists ?

Agree at 100%.

The inflexible pro-thai brigade on this forum conveniently forgets, overlooks, hijacks or ignores a lot of things.

Archived