Julian2

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If they weren't hookers, they're being branded that way:

BANGKOK POST

25 Feb 2007

Two Russian women shot dead in Pattaya

Two female Russian nationals were shot dead on Jomtien beach in Pattaya yesterday, police said. Livbov Svirkova, 25, and Tatiana Tsimfer, 30, were found dead in their deckchairs.

Witnesses said they heard several gunshots and saw a man walk up from the beach before riding away on a motorcycle.

Police are reviewing security camera footage and questioning Russian women working at night spots in South Pattaya.

The victims' friends, who were in Kanchanaburi, were also contacted for questioning. The victims and their friends arrived in Thailand in a tour group on Feb 16. Police suspect the victims were sex workers masquerading as tourists.

If that were the case, he woulda taken the mobile phone and other stuff to "compensate." But nothing valuable appears missing.

Nope, I'd say this smells like a hit...

I have read in other places that there were dozens of local numbers in their phone (tho' I cannot link this to a reliable source). But if so, why would that be if they were just two week holiday makers?

Something is fishy. Besides, maybe it is just me, but when I hear Russians & Pattaya in the same sentence, my "dodgy shit" radar detector goes off loudly.

Cheers,

SD

Archived