Vertigo - roof top or flop?

samak

Hi limbo,

I'm pretty sure Sirocco does 2 "sittings"

I think 6 / 6.30

and 9 /9.30

Best to check when you book. It would be a hassle to be told to "Leave" if you booked the early sitting!!!

Indoors is a better bet IMHO....but you pay for it!!

The Champagne Bar at sunset is kinda special.

Not somewhere that fits into my everyday budget, but great for Business....or special occasions.

(have opened my big mouth and promised a Dinner there on May 19....lol...)

Enjoy!!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"I'm pretty sure Sirocco does 2 "sittings"

I think 6 / 6.30

and 9 /9.30"

Not sure about those times.. but I've definetely happened to pop in after 11pm when it's quieter and get a great table. Not positive the whole menu was available though. Would be there quite often at that time if living in the tower, extremely pleasant when not overcrowded.

Agree,

and you've given me an amazing idea!!!!!!

I should drink to my heart's content at Toxic...run up a "Huge" bill....then do a "runner" and spend the money I've saved....taking my girl to Mezzaluna....after 11pm....

farkn.... brilliant!!!!

:grinyes::grinyes::yikes::beer::yikes::grinyes:

of course. at the same time I run up a tab at sky bar (pouily fuisse 1'350 ++ a glass), after a dozen, and a dozen tasmanian rock oysters (360++ a piece) and a few ounces of beluga (insane amount++ an ounce), I will point you out to the bartendy and tell her

"my dad is paying tonight".

inTOXICated

"pouily fuisse 1'350 ++ a glass"

Good you mention that one. Whereas the food is reasonnably priced (except caviar perhaps but I doubt I ever ordered any in any other restaurant anyway... and since those stingy fuckers at TG cancelled caviar of the F menu I wonder when will be the next serving :( ) the french wines are outrageous, many (like... many many...)times what you pay in France.

Had a lonely dinner this monday in one of Lyon's poshest brasseries (Cafe des Negociants) and got quite a bit drunk on Pouilly at 7E per glass or 325THB net.

Again if you're into french wines and want to have a dinner in a high floor restaurant... head to V9 in Sofitel, same price if you drink the bottles at the table or if you take them away (no ++ on the bottles, only on wine ordered by the glass)

Fine de Claires Oysters are only 100 (or 150THb?) per piece also, fresh arrival every week and they are roughly to tasmanian oysters what Poseidon sideliners are to latenight lower suk streetwalkers.

You can't Base Jump your way out of the bill though, as it's an indoor restaurant. But on windy weather you'll find out Sirocco is not that pleasant anymore , especially at Distill the drinking area with the large couches...

intoxicated......my son....lol...

OK....touche.... I'll pay MY bill....555555

I'd invite you & yours to join us....but this is a "Special" one..... Mushy anniversary stuff....and all that!!

I have a horrible "Gut feel" that it's gunna end up far can expensive.....

Spoke about an hour ago and "The Mascot" was at Paragon....eying off a "designer label" dress..... then there's the shoes.....Farkkkkkkkk

Told her I'd buy it...on the condition that when we go to Dinner, she wears NO underwear.....

Think it's gunna be an "Interesting" night

and I think we have "A Deal"....LOL..

Cheers DS /DDDDDC

Funny that the wind got mentioned. We went yesterday and it was storming when we entered the building and everyone was running for cover to get inside due to debris in the air, no kiddin'.

It rained at the time of our reservation and we didn't get a table untill an hour and a half after the original reservation. The Dom managed to mess it up a bit as well, verbal communication and phone conversations by staff with me were not coordinated at all, so when we finally got our table the phone went off and they asked if we still wanted to keep the reservation!

We ordered but before we got the order it started to rain again, so we fled inside where we were told that my siss' 9 year old son was not welcome in the bar (gotta be 20!) so we re-directed the food to my siss' suite where it arrived without cutlerie and wineglasses but with the Chilean (nice) wine and Solomick's food was cold!

A very strange experience and although the Dom apolgised with 4 glasses of Champagen (1.300,-++ a pop), another bottle of red wouldn've been more in place.

I liked my food though.

Tonight's it raining again!

and the food gets cold pretty quick too.

so cnut, guess I'll never get invited as every time it seems to be a special one. but careful 600 aud won't go far at paragon.

kojis, you are spot on. but I am a sucker for pouilly fuisse, whenever I see it on a menu, I got to have it.

inTOXICaeted

"My son"...you must be confused....LOL...

The 600aud... I quoted in the other post was...from "A friend" to "His" friend...not ME...I'm not that cheap!!!!555 :grinyes::yikes::grinyes:

...but you are "Spot on"....as usual.. :grinyes::neener::neener::grinyes:

600aud is nowhere near the mark!!!

Today's update was....I wait U come (or was that cum????)....I want U to like before "I" buy....55555555

...Teerak...Dress just 11k....and shoes...Hmmmm...Very beautiful....farkkkkkk...

...Guess I'm gunna have to do a few..."Runners"...just to make ends meet....OMG!!!!

How much is it to sleep on the "Slightly soiled" sofa in reception....lol....???? Maybe I can't afford a room...

Cheers DDDDDDDDD cnut

Archived