Three rip-off bars

trapperjohn

O,boy i want to thank everybody for the non-support I recieved and the stupid name calling,anyways,I wrote the owner an apology e-mail,I don't want to upset anyones rice bowl or get a shive in the back some night so now all you bangkok warriors can settle down now and go back to singing "I want to be an airbourne ranger"when you walk by Big Dogs bar in the afternoon.

Glad to help! Could you post the apology? I'd like to see how it's done.

Oh, by the way, I'm usually singing "I've Got a Lovely Bunch of Coconuts", so I should be easy to identify. See you at Tony's, big guy!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OH-

Dude, it is clear to me that living in an area with such a heavily gay population has left its mark on you.

When a board member has less than satisfying sex or, even worse, pays a bar fine and no sex happens, we are expected to ACT LIKE MEN!

REAL MEN would be arranging, by Private Topic of course, a march on the place and an all-night vigil, demanding loudly that the bar fines are returned or three girls of the same or better quality sent with trapper for compensation. Chanting loudly everyone would wait for hours, drinking the free beer Kob would supply, until the phone call came. When trapper reported satisfactory sex, verified the contents of the mini-bar were intact and the contents of his wallet undisturbed, the crowds of angry drunk MEN would gradually disperse with a real feeling of unity. Thai360 unity. Mission accomplished!

Being a complete pussy myself, without formal military training, I would not likely attend. But I hope you keep me posted on how it goes if you decide to get involved.

Archived