Three rip-off bars

trapperjohn

Just wanted to warn anybody who is interested about three bars that I got ripped off in ,they are all owned or managed by the same people too,I was overcharged constantly and three ladies after bar fines did runners on me,I mentioned all this to the owners and was disappointed in there apathy since I have known them for five years,there were the Bangkokney bar on soi 4,tonys bar in soi cowboy and the bar on the 3rd floor above foodland,the bars are owned and run by the following persons,Mr.an Mrs.Kob, and Mark an his wife from australia,alot of you will remember Kob when he was the manager and troubleshooter from Annies massage,anyway his wife has become a greedy no good thieven bitch and what they pulled on me after all these years is far from over,Iam back in Changrai planning my sweet revenge.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sounds unpleasant. However, i wouldn't get into vendettas....let it go and don't go back...forget about it....

You appear to know a lot about these people personally, which is unusual...

Helmut, is that you?

Lemme see...

Ripped off in three bars "all owned or managed by the same people". Hmmm, a pattern seems to be developing, but it's too early to tell. Do they have other bars you could try just so we'd have a proper sample? Me, I usually like to get ripped off six or seven times in bars with the same ownership before I'm really sure. Could it just be a coincidence?

Well I would never go near a bar run by Kop: been there paid the membership. Despite his strange English he is a typical Thai from the sticks who thinks (if that is the word) that farangs should be milked and should not complain. I got used to it in Lamai Beach where virtually every Thai bar (business) owner thinks like that!

Archived