Three rip-off bars

trapperjohn

These are the sorts of numbers (stats.) that show up other Posters wild ambit claims for exactly what they are....Kia kwai.... :grinyes: :thumbup: :thumbup: :grinyes:

For sure, something smells here, but think it might be the "Agenda" rather than a rat on a stick

I know which corner I'd be putting my money on!!

Cheers DS

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have been to both Bangcockney Bar and Tony's a number of times and never had a problem. I have had a lot of dealings with Mark and he is totally straight - and always extremely helpful - so it is kind of sad to see his name brought into this.

Stick

Stick,

Agree 100%

Have not had a lot of dealings or meetings but the "Black Tiger" introduced me to Gop (Love the accent) & Mark about 18 months ago and have been back a "handful" of times since.

I know who I'd back.....and who I would like standing back to back with me....If push came to shove!!!!

You can only..."tell it as you see it".... and I agree 100% with your comments

Cheers DS...aka DC

Found these three posts by Mr Trapper John... sounds like an interesting sort of guy!

(And no.. I didn't have anything better to do this afternoon).

"I was at secrets on dec,15th and I was very disappointed with the service(very very slow)girls couldnt or didnt want to speak english.I had to wait for a drink order for long time while waitress visited w/ other girls,nobody smiles or even acknowledge me when I came in and sat down,prices too high,I would never recommend this place to anyone and I doubt I will every go back,matter of fact the placed sucked big time."

"If your really on a budget and dont want to spend tons of money take a bus up north to changirai and then go to my hometown of Phan which is 45 minutes from there,there are some thai brothels that us foreigners only pay 500 baht s/t,the thai guys only have to pay 100-to 300 baht,make sure you use a condom on these girls,also at night in changirai itself you can hang around the local university and pick up 18 an 19 year olds for s/t for less then 1000 baht but most dont know how to suck on the weiner yet, there to young or hang out near internet cafes and strike up a conversation w/the one you like."

"After my lady sold my Honda phantom in june of 05 because she told me later that she thought I was never coming back I was furious with her but being in california there was nothing I could do,so I knew she was trying to get a visa to another country so I made a letter to about 10 embassies and her picture and told the embassies all details of her life in the bangkok bar scene,massage parlor at annies in 2001,anyways I ran into her in late 2005 and she told me how she had been turned down for a visa to france,I acted real concerned but was laughing my ass off inside,she was never the wiser,that was my revenge."

Found these three posts by Mr Trapper John... sounds like an interesting sort of guy!

"After my lady sold my Honda phantom in june of 05 because she told me later that she thought I was never coming back I was furious with her but being in california there was nothing I could do,so I knew she was trying to get a visa to another country so I made a letter to about 10 embassies and her picture and told the embassies all details of her life in the bangkok bar scene,massage parlor at annies in 2001,anyways I ran into her in late 2005 and she told me how she had been turned down for a visa to france,I acted real concerned but was laughing my ass off inside,she was never the wiser,that was my revenge."

sad fuck :thumbdown:

nobody smiles or even acknowledge me when I came in

Pffft!! Hows that even possible? with always 5 girls at the entrance area? Must be a very bad day at Secrets. The girls are very playful and talk to everyone, service is great and fast!

she was trying to get a visa to another country so I made a letter to about 10 embassies and her picture and told the embassies all details of her life in the bangkok bar scene,massage parlor ....

I remember that one and bit my lip, will do the same now because it speaks for itself and shows the intentions why the OP started this thread. Maybe TJ is doing something very wrong when he gets ignored in a friendly bar and has a grudge against 3 bars which are obviously running a nice and decent business!

I remember a thread where he said he has been 36 years with a lady in the 70ies, that implies the poster has reached a riper age and in this context I find that hint about hanging out at a university to pull a cheap 18yo a little bit disturbing, but that might just be my own narrow minded opinion!

Archived