To 2 board members

TheBelgianDog

The worst sort of cheap charlie farang,

I hate these people, really spoil things.

I can't see the point in travelling to LOS just to spend your day's complaining about prices and thinking that you have the right to demand every girl in Thailand should sleep with you.

The funny thing is half these ugly fucks are only in LOS because they couldn't get laid anywhere else and if the drinks are so expensive then they should stick to the 7-11.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Solo

I agree I hate that crap too!!! I visit LOS every 3-4 months and go to the same bars everytime; they always remember my name and what I drink. The way I look at it if you can afford a plane ticket to LOS you should be able to buy a few drinks!!!!!

And to complain about prices at Belgian Dog is the pinnacle of Cheap Charlie-ness! It is one of the least expensive places around. Even if you drink the more expensive things on the menu (a Chimay Rouge at B250 if memory serves for instance), it is a good value. I pay that in a bottle shop for that product in the States, and while it may be less in Belgium, an imported premium beer ain't gonna be cheaper anywhere in the world.

Cheers,

SD

BelgianDog-

Sorry to hear about your experiences with a couple of board members, but it doesn't surprise me. And I think you did the right thing by putting this incident in the public domain. The same guys who act like jerks when visiting an establishment tend to be very vindictive.

Somewhere down the line, under a temporary alias, they'd be inclined to fabricate a story about a bad experience in your bar. Your loyal customers will come to your defense by saying on the basis of their experience, the fabricated story isn't credible. Your customers will then be labeled fanatics or cultists and the whole thing spins on until KS steps in.

This has happened several times on Thai360 and the old Nanaplaza, as well as just about every other LOS-based board. It's not funny, as the goal is to damage the livelihood not only of you but your employees.

By bringing this incident into the light, you've probably thwarted their attempt at revenge. You've also helped educate board members as to how Internet cliques function. A very sensible move on your part and I extend you a tip of the evil pen. I'll visit your esteemed establishment on my next trip to BKK.

Evel

:devil:

Evel,

U're some seriously obsessed dude... and unfortunately your obsessions are hardly worth a lower suk ST...

Where's Chuwit when we need him?

What???

You think I'm obsessed with TheBelgianDog???? I've never even been there. It's the first time I've ever written about it on any forum.

And what does Chuwitt have to do with TheBelgianDog? :dunno:

Perhaps you could explain.

Evel

:devil:

yeah.... Besides gracing Bangkok with some of its most magnificient massage parlours, Chuwitt was suspected in a rather sensible good taste move when the bunch of beer pouring shitholes corner of soi 10 I think were bulldozered some early morning without prior notice...

As of your obsession... it's more about Eden ... and double aliases somehow... which tainted generously your last post...

Well, well BD, This will be repaired when I will visit your place 11 days from now, marked by a [color:red] red X [/color]in my agenda since it is the only activity planned for that night (except a good fuck, but that's being taking care of already)

Not that life in the rice fields here is that boring, I need to check on my bufalloes every day, one is sick indeed (no joke here) and who will bath them at 5 pm whilst I will be away from the dusty fields just to taste your tasty burger drawn in a glass of Duvel?

Archived