To 2 board members

TheBelgianDog

The other one wanted to barfine my girlfriend and when she said she hd a boyfriend called her lier then bitch

[color:brown]Some real dickheads in LOS. Was in Koh Larn yesterday. Just got off the boat with current tilac. Walking back from Bali Hai pier. She was all of 4 yards in front of me and pretty obviously/very good chance she was with me. Some plonker coming towards us on same side approached her and asked where she was going etc. Of course she was a little confused. She's sexy and dirty looking but even so it was pretty clear she was with me. And the stupidest thing of all of it was the guy was knocking on 60 and I was twice his ferkin' size. :confused: [/color]

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah, buffalo-bill is in my little secret?

Well, in reality her father takes care of the buffaloes, but he is away visiting his youngest daugther who gave birth to a female grand child (from the second husband - the first only lasted the time to recognise her first child) He should be back soon and no meds for the sick buffalo.

The farms motorcycle needed a check-up (brakes were gone, cost 1k baht and the brother's leg is not the problem, he is just lazy.

That's all for the update :beer:

kojis - a bit one sided if you ask me.

Without prior notice? I guess if you were living in a hole.

Every Thai owner knew that Soi 10's time was up, same as Clinton Plaza and also the Asoke beer bars. Right or wrong, this is how things happen in Asia, and especially Thailand.

At least they didn't burn it down, that is the normal way to get people off your land it seems.

yeah.... Besides gracing Bangkok with some of its most magnificient massage parlours, Chuwitt was suspected in a rather sensible good taste move when the bunch of beer pouring shitholes corner of soi 10 I think were bulldozered some early morning without prior notice...

As of your obsession... it's more about Eden ... and double aliases somehow... which tainted generously your last post...

My goodness! I certainly hope you're not suggesting Chuwitt should bulldoze The BelgianDog. :shocked:

That's not a very generous attitude! But I don't think Chuwitt is a member of Thai360, so I doubt he was one of the two guys who caused trouble at TheBelgianDog.

I still can't fathom how you read any reference to the Eden Club into my post. I didn't use the term "double alias" and have never used it in any post, as far as I remember. To me, "double alias" would imply three separate board handles (the "real" one and two aliases).

Would you have any personal experience of this? How about some of your friends?

Evel

:devil:

Belgian Dog:

The other one wanted to barfine my girlfriend and when she said she hd a boyfriend called her lier then bitch etc.......(in my understanding I would be suprised if she said she did not have a boyfriend)

->this one got taken cared (sic) of by the security guards

'Got taken care of by the security guards'? There's a story in that I'm sure! :shocked:

Archived