To 2 board members

TheBelgianDog

Maybe we should start a shame file..........now wouldn't that be interesting. :hmmm:

Yes it would be, but that sort of discussion is best left in moderator's forums, otherwise it would be a free-for-all. Best to leave it to the cliques to decide who the dickheads are. :shhh::D

I don't mean in cyberworld, but when you actually meet people in the bars they can be completely different from their board persona (cheap charlies and such).

Since we all have different ideas of how to have fun, I think it would be a nightmare (albeit an entertaining one).

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Belgian Dog:

'Got taken care of by the security guards'? There's a story in that I'm sure! :shocked:

I imagine it is a very short story and from the perspective of the two BMs, not one with a happy ending.

If they had been drinking heavily prior to their vist to TBD, I realize their rudeness could be temporary. Alas, such things happen all too often.

Evel

:devil:

Nope they did not even have the excuse of being drunk.

About the security guards?

He seemd to become pretty agressive as I was trying

(politely but firmly) that he was a dickhead and the fact of being in a bar does not entitle him to insult the staff (if the staff has been polite) and especially my girlfriend.

-> I do not want a fight (where he could die as all the bargirls around would have taken our side)

so I asked him to leave but he (stupidely) insisted.

-> called a "good" friend at thonglor police station and asked the "friendly" security guards to remove him from the area.

Never saw him again in the area

(and there was no dead farang in the next morning'newspaper)

End of the story for me

(politely but firmly) that he was a dickhead and the fact of being in a bar does not entitle him to insult the staff (if the staff has been polite) and especially my girlfriend.

-> I do not want a fight (where he could die as all the bargirls around would have taken our side)

-> called a "good" friend at thonglor police station and asked the "friendly" security guards to remove him from the area.

End of the story for me

Ok, now let me tell the real story! What happened was, 9 guys, real thug types wearing biker shirts came in and acted up! Belgian Dog, takes no shit :nono: , wasted no time in kicking the crap out of all 9 with his Tae Kwon Do skills, as learned from Jean Claude Van Damne. His GF is pretty handy with her feet and hands, and helped out. They then called some Thai guys to drag the unconscious bodies out to the street. He then cooked burgers for all, and the fun continued. :elephant::hug::drunk:

So let this be a warning to all, don't mess around in this place, it is for respectable people!

End of the story for me

Ok' date=' now let me tell the real story! What happened was, 9 guys, real thug types wearing biker shirts came in and acted up! Belgian Dog, takes no shit :nono: , wasted no time in kicking the crap out of all 9 with his Tae Kwon Do skills, as learned from Jean Claude Van Damne. His GF is pretty handy with her feet and hands, and helped out. They then called some Thai guys to drag the unconscious bodies out to the street. He then cooked burgers for all, and the fun continued. :elephant::hug::drunk:

So let this be a warning to all, don't mess around in this place, [color:red']it is for respectable people![/color]

Pardon my ignorance, but how come you were allowed there? :shhh::hmmm::o

Archived