Freelancers at Beergarten

TOR2001

Hi!

Just a question from a newbie. During my visits to BKK I have never tried the freelancer side, I always kept busy with GG and MP girls. Can anyone please explain how the freelancer business work in Beergarten? I like to try that next visit. And also what price to excpect.

Thanks in advance!

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All you have to do is go in and sit down. There are many babes and some uglies. You can make eye contact or just let them come to you. They will make small talk and then get to the point. you will see many of the same girls at the Nana disco later on. I think its worth a try. There are many lookers and they're all there for short time mainly 1000bt. I had a threesome and the next day got one who tried to get me drunk and steal my money. You just be cautious as usual and you will probably be glad you went. Its good from 12pm till about 11pm and then its slim pickens. Hope this helps.

The Beergarten, or little shop of horrors, on soi 7 is an interesting place. Its basically a large, semi open bar-in-the-round style place with a roof over it. The place kicks off around 2pm, sometimes earlier, and by 5 or 6 in the afternoon it is usually quite busy. Some of the more desperate anad aged women there will employ various tactics to get your custom, just ignore them or politely ask them to leave you alone. Just order a beer, look around and find a lone girl or 2 you like the look of. After that, negotiate the deal and leave, no barfine, no fuss. Just beware that there is the odd underaged girl there, so check ID thoroughly. Alternatively, you can do what I did last time and just sit and chat with a few, buying them drinks and enjoying their company. As the saying goes, up to you.

While in BKK I hooked up with 3 different girls from Beer Garten. Very nice looking, friendly and enthusiastic in the sack. 1000 baht a piece - each of them stayed all night and I took them to breakfast in the morning. One of the girls was shaved, which was very nice tongue.gif" border="0

Originally posted by Jaganath69:

"The Beergarten, or little shop of horrors,..."

I like that one. The later the evening gets, the truer this rings. Like in any bargain basement sale one should arrive early.

Anshe,

there are lots of beergardens around BKK.

The one that is referred to on this board is on Sukhumvit Soi 7 about 100-150 yards down the soi on the left hand side.

The bar is frequented by many freelancers from 11.00 onwards daily.

Other beergardens around town may or may not have similar scene but none to the same extent.

For instance Owner of Soi 7 Beergarden also has one on soi 8. Usually empty no girls no customers

TOR2001,

Re; Soi 7, if you pay more than 1000B longtime, you're paying too much.

They'll start at 2000B..... up to you to negotiate. Jing-jing! wink.gif" border="0

Say, PhicketPete, do you happen to know of any beer garden type of operations around Jatujak market? I'll be staying in that general area in just over a week from now...

Even though it's easier to get around what with the Sky Train and all, I'd rather eat locally, if you know what I mean, and save myself the hassle of crossing town.

I'm told Sapan Kwai also has some action to look into... much closer to me than Sukhumvit.

Dry Son cool.gif" border="0

[ June 19, 2001: Message edited by: Dry Son ]

Say Blackie,

Your post reminded me of something I always wanted to know...

I'm strictly either Long Time or Parlour Time, myself. Never tried ST. If I were to go ST, however, what am I to expect?

1) How long time IS short time ?(in terms of hours, minutes and seconds)

2) Is it a 'one shot deal'? Two shots?

3) Or do I bang away until she and junior turn purple? shocked.gif" border="0

Thanx

Dry Son

cool.gif" border="0

[ June 19, 2001: Message edited by: Dry Son ]

Archived