Freelancers at Beergarten

TOR2001

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mart, you are correct about the food being outstanding and reasonably priced in that open air food court. Again, right on about your comments concerning the ladies.

There is a real mix there. I have met gogo dancers FROM PATPONG dining there before heading over to the 'pong. Plenty of freelancers too who do make the biergarten, Nana Disco, Thermae circuit. I find many of these will just walk through the BG, make a circuit tour, and then head out if no one grabs them or gains their interest.

Finally, it has been my experience that most ladies are more than happy to go with you in numbers if you just ask. This holds true for whatever venue you may be visiting, but especially Thermae IMO. You just have to be very careful with freelancers as it can be hard to track them down if something goes wrong. I have never had a problem, though, and it beats paying multiple barfines. I find freelancers are more into the sex, including the lady-on-lady action we all love, while the gogo gals are a little more into the money end of the deal. Just my opinion guys.

I have been at BG7 3 weeks ago and was a little bit surprised by the girl telling me don´t go st time with me want lt. I said no way we go st hotel she said no. That really confused me. Than she said if you don´t like to go to your hotel we can go to my appartment. shit i said never. So i was a little bit horny at that time and said ok we can go my hotel. During the next drink she said she just came back from germany. But had only stayed 1 month and still has 2 month left at her visa. I can get her to germany without risk and high costs. Confused me again. I told her that i am not interested. So we went to my hotel. After i finished i went to the bathroom and when i got back saw her still enjoying herself (confused 3rd time). After 5 mins she finished too, turned to her side took my phone and started talking to a friend. Well after 20 mins i went to the phone and finished the conversation. I told her just to go to her friend and talk there. She said no she don´t want to leave (even knowing i leave bkk next day). I said she will get the same money but please leave. She said no. So me beeing an idiot said ok you can stay. But as my little horny feeling was away now my brain took back control and all those confusing things came back. Actually i didn´t sleep 1 min the whole night because i didn´t want to get killed or anything else. With my newbie experience i want to tell all other newbies even if you are not comftable going with a freelancer to the reception. DO IT and let them take her id. Gives you a saver sleep.

I agree with Blackie, I have only one time paid 1000B for a freelancer. She was a stunner but very bad in the sack. Usually you can get the girls ST or LT for 500. Who cares about your reputation? If your reputation is you are not a sucker and you only pay 500, good. It saves you the hassle of dealing with riffraff. I have never had a shortage of girls trying to get me to take them. Sometimes it is a one banger, other times it can be mulitple times. Best to agree on this fact before leaving though.

pomonapete

I wish I had the balls to offer 500 each for a 3some.

I usually pay 1k each and agree on the price before hand.

It can lead to all kinds of probs if you don't. (I KNOW!) laugh.gif" border="0

quote:

Originally posted by ozbod:

hello welcom/brownfox

The `whench bench' seems to attract the cutest girls in the bar and you might be right when you say they are very `choosy' as I have rarely seen any farang talk with them.

But I have rarely seen them inviting farangs towards them (unlike their female counterparts in the bar).Maybe they are newbies, a little curious/nervous and learning the ropes, cos they sure don't seem to want to come inside for a drink.

[ July 19, 2001: Message edited by: ozbod ]

As a VERY frequent poster on the "other" board, I have to ad dmy two satang's worth on the subject of freelancers.

Simply put, I now ONLY take freelancers. I seem to have built up a small group about 5 regs and room for the new freelancers) that i go between when in town.

That said, walking into the beergarden is a wonderful thing. If you are in the slightest bit good looking, you will get checked out from head to toe by a cadre of both very pretty girls and ones that are real dragons.

The key to it all is EYE CONTACT. If you see a girl that you like, simply establish eye contact. If she likes you, then the feeling will be mutual. The usual smiles, giggles and all that will ensue. I like getting up from time to time and making the rounds. The "Cutie Bench" as I call it is a great place to get your ego up and going. In the Beergarden, I prefer to sit so that I can see the entrance somewhat, and just scan the place with a cold beer.

In the later afternoon, around let's say 2:30 until 5:00, if you are there alone, you will usually have a girl sit near you and want to strike up conversation. Be careful of not getting pulled into a deep conversation as such. beacuse if you don't like her and continue to converse with her, the other girls will not bother with you as that one girl has "staken her claim".

Same goes for all the freelancer places I go, from Nana Disco to the Thermae. Basically, walk tall, scope out the situation......the girls will let YOU know if they like you. And trust me, all your eyes have to do is start wandering and you will see a bevy of smiles and brite eyes in your direction.

The Beergarden and other places are awesome to hangout and relax, buy a girl a few drinks...if you want company of the bar kind. If you like her and she likes you, she will usually suggest a ST hotel nearby. If you want to.

Basically, it's like the bars back home. Except all the girls are available and we men never had such a high success rate.....LOL.

Go, enjoy......drink and be merry and the rest of the evining will fall into place.

I have met some REAL stunners in the beergarden and have wonderful times there.

But then, that's just me.

Cheers,

BKK35.

Mart_UK:

>re the girls who eat at the open air restaurant opposite the beer garden soi7.<

Yes! My favourite eating place when in BKK. I don't like AC very much, and there it is usually cool enough because it is open. The food is great, especially fromn a Lao/issan foodstall.

"Nok" (ex Voodoo) introduced me to the place, she often went there with her friends before going to work at NEP. I used to choose it a a place to meet up with her when I arrived in BKK, since if you have to wait for someone, you have the added joy of watching all the other wonderful cuties walk past. (I never had to wait for her there, she was always there first)

Blues hit again!

I'll be in BKK MOnday night and will visit the Beargarten for the first time. It's one of the places I have not been and don't want to miss based on all of these great comments.

I will say, as Bankok35 relates, there is much more sanuk available then just massage places and GoGos. On my last visit in July I was in Thailand for about 10 days and never barfined a GoGo girl. That was a first for me. I stayed with the beer bars and Thermae. However, I did attend some of the GoGO shows with one of my girls.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, this Beergarten is a really great place to go early in the evening (before 10:00). After that a lot of the same girls move to Thermae. I was there several times from Nov 20-22.

AWwwhen I was there the girls on the bench were nothing special. As was previously posted eye contact is the thing. I have not had girls come up and try to sit by me like the bars, but many will wave, touch you as you pass or in one case they asked the waiter to let me know there was an empty seat next to them. As in most cases the ones approach you are not the ones you are interested in.

After you've made the rounds sit facing the entrance so you can see anyone new coming in.

[ November 25, 2001: Message edited by: pattayaman ]

Archived