Freelancers at Beergarten

TOR2001

Judging by the girls that eat across Soi 7 from the Biergarten, I would have to assume that night time brings some excellent choice. I'm sure that restaurant (which serves really good food by the way) is where most of them stop for a bite between customers. I've always wondered what the chances would be to score one straight out of the restaurant. Certainly I get enough looks as I go by to imply availability.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lamock -

Actually, the sit-down outdoor restaurant is fairly high-priced for Thais (everything is relative). To save money, a lot of the girls eat at the little food stalls in the alley on the Sukhumvit side of the Beergarden, leading to Soi 5 (maybe half as expensive as the food court).

Possible tactic - find a nice looking young lady who is just starting to sit down at a stall in the alley, and ask her if she'd keep you company (and help you order food) at the foodcourt across the street, in return for a free meal. I almost cannot imagine any girl saying "no".

Cheers!

Bangkok Butterfly

quote:

Originally posted by peesooahbkk:

After walking by several hundred times, I decided that I ought to go in and make an assessment (plus in was a HOT day, and I needed some liquid refreshment from somewhere). About 2:00 pm on a weekday. Very quick service (there was only one other customer), no ladies above a 6 or younger than 30. Personable - they appear to be used to guys stopping during afternoons for nothing much more than escape from the street.

Someday I'll stop in at night, or when I see some stunner manning the stools outside the door.

Cheers!

Bangkok Butterfly

Thanks for the input however I feel that you might have a long wait. While I have not passed by as many times as your goodself bu IMO if you add the numbers together of all the girls sat outside at any one time they do not equal stunner

Sarisin wrote:By the way, one of the monkey wrenches in your technique is the waitress/hostess/welcome girl determined to usher you immediately to a seat - usually a crappy one.

Yes, my avoidance technique here is to tell the Mamasan or hostess "I look my friend" and walk on by. They never follow.

Sailor

• 3 months later...

re the girls who eat at the open air restaurant opposite the beer garden soi7.

This had me fascinated because you often see groups of real stunners eating at the open air place. I'm quite positive that they don't work at the Biergarden because firstly many of them are a class above your average Biergarden girl. I've sat there and observed; basically the stunners are turning up between 5pm -7pm, eating and them leaving without going across the road into the Biergarden. My hunch is that they are gg girls on the way to work. It wouldn't surprise me if some of them were going on to Soi33.

Whist the subject of the 'open air' restaurants I find the food there to be pretty good, especially the seafood. Its a real treat for a Biergarden girl to be taken there and makes for a much better service later on back at the hotel. The spicy salads there are a true 'ringburner' though and was too hot even for the Thai girl I was eating with.

[ November 09, 2001: Message edited by: Mart_UK ]

Archived