Freelancers at Beergarten

TOR2001

Yeah, and even though it's actually a good

place to sit (usually cooler, with a view),

you never see GUYS sitting there. Only

the girls, almost like it's reserved for them.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ozbod,

While in LOS recently I went to the Bier

Garden 3 times to check it out for the 1st time having heard it mentioned here so often. I also noticed the "whench bench" where the nicer girls hung out, and I recall the girls of the 'whench bench' at times getting up and walking thru the place checking us guys out sitting in there and they were very selective about who they'd sort of "hit on". Late at night there were

some real dogs in there, some real old dogs too. Back to the 'whench bench', I

noticed they smiled at me as I 1st walked in

but once you go somewhere and sit down that's

it already (unless you get lucky when they

make their infrequent walk thrus). Guess I'll have to do more research on my next trip... cool.gif" border="0

hello welcom/brownfox

The `whench bench' seems to attract the cutest girls in the bar and you might be right when you say they are very `choosy' as I have rarely seen any farang talk with them.

But I have rarely seen them inviting farangs towards them (unlike their female counterparts in the bar).Maybe they are newbies, a little curious/nervous and learning the ropes, cos they sure don't seem to want to come inside for a drink.

[ July 19, 2001: Message edited by: ozbod ]

G'day Dry Son,

sorry for the tardy reply...

quote:

1) How long time IS short time ?(in terms of hours, minutes and seconds)

2) Is it a 'one shot deal'? Two shots?

3) Or do I bang away until she and junior turn purple

1) I rarely go short time, if I do, I negotiate up front and try for 2-3 hrs, that way if you don't get on, you can say bye bye at will.

2)Up to you laugh.gif" border="0

3) Wait till Junior turns purple.

Make sure the hotel copies the girls ID card, if possible.

It makes the F/L think twice about ripping you off.

Hide all valuables, including expensive after-shaves etc.

Good Luck laugh.gif" border="0

If you like a girl on the wench bench, just ask her inside for a drink. I find these girls to be newbie's non-pros (usually) and shy. Don't wait for them to come to you because you may never get what you want.

Sailor

mmmm...might approach the `whench bench' next time then, but I'll know who to flame if they tell me to `bugger off'

[ July 21, 2001: Message edited by: ozbod ]

quote:

Originally posted by Sailor:

I have grown tired of the toads that come up both at Beergarden and GoGos and have adopted a new tactic in both places. If is action that I am after then I cruise the place when I first walk in and carefully scrutinize the talent. Then I walk right up to them and in the case of BG I ask them if they would like to sit with me. Sailor

-rest snipped-

Amen to your advice Sailor!

I was in BG7 last night and someone must have secretly pasted a sign on my back reading: "Turdlings apply here. I have extra baht to give you."

I had a succession of old and ugly things come up to me AFTER I sat down. Your technique in the biergarten and gogo bars would certainly have been better.

By the way, one of the monkey wrenches in your technique is the waitress/hostess/welcome girl determined to usher you immediately to a seat - usually a crappy one. Best to ignore them and either find your own, or use Sailor's scouting mission technique instead.

quote:

Originally posted by peesooahbkk:

Phikekpete -

I live near Hilary Bar. I've never seen a Darling Bar on Soi 4. Are you possibly thinking of Charming Beer Bar? That is next door to Chequers, and opens at 10:00 am, with some gals sitting out front.

Cheers!

Bangkok Butterfly

Darling, Charming. What's in a name.

However I stand corrected and vow to stay off the sauce I least whilst I finish this post.

By the way have you ever ventured inside. I must admit its never greatly appealed to me

After walking by several hundred times, I decided that I ought to go in and make an assessment (plus in was a HOT day, and I needed some liquid refreshment from somewhere). About 2:00 pm on a weekday. Very quick service (there was only one other customer), no ladies above a 6 or younger than 30. Personable - they appear to be used to guys stopping during afternoons for nothing much more than escape from the street.

Someday I'll stop in at night, or when I see some stunner manning the stools outside the door.

Cheers!

Bangkok Butterfly

Phikekpete -

I live near Hilary Bar. I've never seen a Darling Bar on Soi 4. Are you possibly thinking of Charming Beer Bar? That is next door to Chequers, and opens at 10:00 am, with some gals sitting out front.

Cheers!

Bangkok Butterfly

Archived