Freelancers at Beergarten

TOR2001

Same here... I always go for the long time deal. I know what the price is and I like what I get. What would be a good price for short time though:

A) for a freelancer?

B) for a bargirl?

Who knows? I may be in a hurry one day laugh.gif" border="0

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In Bangkok, I can only do ST's as I don't think the GF would appreciate me bringing someone home. I always pay 1000B, be it a freelancer or a bargirl. I am quite sure that many freelancers could be had for less (especially the less attractive and older ones), but I think 1000B is fair and the girls do talk and compare notes and I don't want a bad rep. I have paid 500B on a few occasions when the service was exceptionally poor (once to a Longgun showgirl stunner). As far as how long a ST is, you can discuss that up front if it's important to you. Usually it's a one-shot deal and the gal will start getting dressed as soon as you're "done", but if she likes you she may stick around for round 2 or some cuddling time. I sometimes tell a girl that I want a "long" ST or a 2 hour ST. As they say, "up to you".

Ranger

Not truly a freelancer place, but a lot of fun during the daytime is Bus Stop down soi 4 (50 m past NEP on the right hand side).

Some real nice girls there; while employed by the bar they work in 2 shifts: 10am to 6pm, then 6pm closing time. I'm not sure how much a barfine would be, but the early shift girls are free to go at 6pm. Some real sweet & pretty girls there too.

Most of the true freelancer action of course up and down Sukhumvit at any hour of the night, especially in and around Thermae.

Strictly enforced closing times are not good for the freelancer scene I guess. Not only are they thrown out of Thermae at 2am, this is also when the gogo's close so loads of girls are instantly 'on sale'; no barfines. smile.gif" border="0

I AM

The Millennium Man

Originally posted by Millennium Man:

"Not truly a freelancer place, but a lot of fun during the daytime is Bus Stop down soi 4 .......Some real sweet & pretty girls there too."

I must admit that I have never been impressed with the girls at Bus Stop.

In fact the only time I have gone with a girl with any association with Bus Stop is when I was crossing the road from Bus Stop to Chequers Bar at about midday and saw a girl who was leaving Bus Stop, but not working there. She was very attractive with a lovely body. Started to talk to her, invited her into Chequers and she ended up staying the night (without asking for any money!!).

I have been in there a few times since and I have not been impressed with the girls - instead I stick with the Soi 7 Beergarden.

Fatbastard33

RE Busstop,

There are actually 3 shifts of girls with the three shifts overlapping aroun 6pm.The place is open for breakfast and stays open til 2am

There is no bar fine mon through thu. Bar fine payable ove rthe week end.

Not a freelancer place. Girls work for the bar and are not obliged to go with customers.This time it is "up to them"

They are obliged to talk to customers if customers wish and ensure that they consume liquid.

One girl I knew there used to work there in order to learn english. Kept all the new words and sayings in a little book she carried around including one page of 'put downs" for men she did not like.

There is a fair turnover of girls. IMHO iti is usually the usual mix of good and bad. However I like the bar lay out and the girls are fairly friendly.

For me the bottled beer is kept the coldest in town

The music is terrible.

Owner is Australian. Fair number of Australians show up ther particularly during footie season where the games are shown on TV's scattered around the garden

Bus Stop

Same side as Golden no more than 50 yards beyond Chequers. Greeter Girls sit/stand outside in Singapore airline outfits.

Early in the morning is relative. I bellieve it opens at 10.00.

Also just before Chequers on the same side as Chequers is I believe Darling Bar that too is open "early" in the morning with more-available looking girls outside. Have not been in Darling Bar myself but have had to walk past the girls on the way to breakfast at Chequers

just to update u on FREELANCERS.

1. make sure they have an ID

2. make sure ure hotel insist on retaining the ID befor u go up to ure room and gives the ID back to the girl only after either on Telephonic confirmation frm ure room or only on ure presence at the counter.

3.FORGET ABT getting Diseased.Although 90% of the Veneral Disease checks can be faked at 200 bht Just remember this phrase

"MANS GREATEST INVENTION WAS THE WHEEL THEN IT WAS THE CONDOM TO PUT IN THE ROD WHICH WORKS LIKE AN AXLE"

as far as joints are concerened BEEr GARDEN

or Bar Beer so lovingly called are nice places Try out THERMAE too Only After midnight things start happening.

IF u have fascination abt EAST EUROPEANS

TRy Grace hotel near SOI Nana.cost 1500-2000

short(and they dont mind if u dont tip).DOnt try the Russians that constantky walk down the streets. They seem to charge u more.

• 4 weeks later...

I have grown tired of the toads that come up both at Beergarden and GoGos and have adopted a new tactic in both places. If is action that I am after then I cruise the place when I first walk in and carefully scrutinize the talent. Then I walk right up to them and in the case of BG I ask them if they would like to sit with me. Then if I like them after talking a while I offer them a drink. In the case of the GoGos then I ask them to sit with me, even if they are on stage at the time. This eliminates the toad problem and gets me what I am after. Sometimes I go into a GoGo just to hang out so do not employ this tactic and enjoy whatever happens. But if you are shopping you might as well select what you want and not mess around.

Sailor

Some of the best girls in the biergarten sit on the `whench bench' at the entrance. They seem available but rarely see a farang approach them. Not sure why they don't come into the bar, perhaps the regular girls are a bit clicky and dislike them. Maybe they are not allowed in the bar unless they buy a drink?

Anyone else noticed this?

[ July 19, 2001: Message edited by: ozbod ]

Archived