Cigars In Bars

MooNoi

I gave up cigerettes 4 weeks ago after smoking 40-60 aday for 20 years. First few days were hard but not as hard as it going to be next time I go for a nice meal.

I love cigars (good cigars) after a nice meal and with good wine and maybe a cognac. It's the only time I smoke them and look forward to it

It's going to kill me :(

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Josh I totally see that to be more logical as what I have said! :) I also know how good my bodylotion is "Biotherm Au Vitaminee" (smell it, smells like spring time) Actually i get the question "you gay man" many times because I smell so unmanly good! :)

What I get from your post is that I bring a lot of bacterias with me and still doesn't stink. Probably a good idea to wash the shirt anyways. To bad I was hoping to contribute to the environment a little bit! On the other hand, if we are talking about bacterias and think too much about it we might never wanna use a pillow or a blanket since there are millions of little creatures inside who make poo poo where I sleep (that correct? I don't know the english word for them)

Can you buy it in Thailand and do you need a prescription?

Sorry, don't know. If they don't have Zyban, you can ask for Welbutrin or Bupropion, all the same stuff. I would, however, talk to a doctor before taking the medication because I don't know all the counter-indications.

Zyban worked for me. But if you get a chance, try the Chantix. I had read that Chantix got an accelerated FDA approval in the US because it kicked so much ass during the clinical trials.

I know nothing beats a cigarette when you are drinking. But seriously, I've never felt better than after quitting. I still smoke an occasional cigarette but can always stop the very next day.

As an aside, I've been with two chain smokers (American) and I could literally taste the nicotine in their vaginas. That stuff goes everywhere in your system.

I'll be the one percent who shoves it up the smokers rectum' date=' rather than walk out in a huff.[/quote']

I gotta agree with "Big, Big Honey" :grinyes: , you might want to choose the people wisely, I am sure you wouldn't have much fun trying that with me either!

The bigger they are the harder they fall. I wouldn't advise you big bullys to blow smoke in a smaller guys face, you may be in for a surprise.

Archived