Cigars In Bars

MooNoi

...vision blocking...

That might be the part that annoys me the most.

It was hard enough trying to see your way around when the cars in front of you just had tinted windows.

Now, you have to be driving the tallest car on the road to see where the fuck you're going, else some dumb bitch talking on the phone in an SUV will either sideswipe you and try to drive away, or rear-end you at a crosswalk. Both happened to me last year, and caused me to decide to take taxis whenever I have more than two drinks, because, if I am above 0.08, then I am at fault no matter what the neurotic bitch did.

So every time I leave the bar, even if I've only had a few drinks, I ask myself, "Do you want to pay $10 (taxi fare including tip) or $10,000?"

The answer is usually easy.

End SoCal rant.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
however find cigarettes filthy and cheap.

I agree with you! I am hardcore smoker and I might die early because I really have no will power for quit smoking, however I would be the first who signs a petition to ban smoking in bars. I was in NY when the new law became effective, I just loved to come home and smell my shirt, I was able to wear it 3 or 4 times more often without even washing it!

As funny as it sounds, not smoking in bars contributes indirectly to the environment! :)

I smoke cigarettes too. Try going to the gym and working out, taking a sauna and showering. Then go back to your locker and put your old clothes on. The cigarette stench you notice from your clothes is terrible, more than you would have thought on a normal night returning from a bar!

Maybe something to be said for saunas?

however find cigarettes filthy and cheap.

I agree with you! I am hardcore smoker and I might die early because I really have no will power for quit smoking' date=' however I would be the first who signs a petition to ban smoking in bars. I was in NY when the new law became effective, I just loved to come home and smell my shirt, I was able to wear it 3 or 4 times more often without even washing it!

As funny as it sounds, not smoking in bars contributes indirectly to the environment! :)

[/quote']

So your fellow barfolk were pleasured by the fact that they could enjoy their drinks without the horrible whiff of cigarette smoke, but had to put up with smell of your stale 'oft worn without being washed clothes'.

Reminds me of all those smelly toads who used to fly all the way to LOS from Chicago and head straight down to the beer garden's without so much as a wash and brush up. :shakehead

So your fellow barfolk were pleasured by the fact that they could enjoy their drinks without the horrible whiff of cigarette smoke, but had to put up with smell of your stale 'oft worn without being washed clothes'.

Lol, I am Hoam Mak Mak!

Normal people don't stink, there a many ways to prevent that like taking a shower twice a day, using a 24h deo roll on, fancy body lotion and cologne, nice smelling conditioner when you wash your shirts, yummy! Some people can't help it, they smell badly and nothing really helps! I am not one of them. The only reason why I wear a shirt never more than once before I wash it is the smell of cigarettes on it. I am clean, you can eat from my belly and test it if you want! :)

Archived