Cigars In Bars

MooNoi

Ban the fuckers.

Now.

Was in SC and NEP tonight...

In Shark Bar in SC, there was a big fat prick next to me chuffing on a cigar. Sitting next to the stage.

Cigarettes I can handle. But cigars??? Fuck off!

They stink. They annoy everyone.

All the girls on stage were waving their hands under their noses and giving dirty looks to the geezer smoking it.

I reckon maybe 5% of people who smoke cigars actually appreciate them as a smoking pleasure.

The other 95% do it coz they're insecure wankers who think they look cool smoking a cigar and it makes them "the big man".

It just looks so... Yank try hard. (99% of Americans I know are very cool.. the other 1% are Yanks).

Then the same thing happened in Rainbow 1 in NEP. Another fat prick smoking a cigar trying to look like "the man". He didn't even have any idea how to smoke the thing - he was drawing back like he was smoking a cigarette.

There was a haze up that end of the bar and it stank to high heaven.

Cigars are shit.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree totally. When I'm king of the world, cigars (and all other forms of smoking tobacco) will be immediately banned from all public places on earth, along with giant fat-ass, gas guzzling, pollution belching, vision blocking full size American SUVs.

I agree totally. When I'm king of the world, cigars (and all other forms of smoking tobacco) will be immediately banned from all public places on earth, along with giant fat-ass, gas guzzling, pollution belching, vision blocking full size American SUVs.

Cut out the "SUVs" bit at the end and just add an "s".

.....Cigarettes I can handle. But cigars??? Fuck off!.....

Yeah, 20 addicts puffing on their cigarettes coz they haven't got the will power to quit is OK but one guy puffing on a beautiful Cuban cigar because of the pleasure it gives him is not! :cussing:

I love cigars and the smell of their smoke, as do quite a few members of the board, but I can understand it if people don't like it and I do make an effort to keep my smoke away from others by directing it up to the ceiling (I don't smoke in gogo bars), but until smoking is banned in bars I will keep puffing away to my hearts content and all you lot who don't like it can just fucking lump it. :neener:

Ban the fuckers.

(99% of Americans I know are very cool.. the other 1% are Yanks).

quote]

So you personally know at least 100 Americans and you say at least 99 of them are very cool. What the feck have you been smoking :shakehead

Ban the fuckers.

Now.

Was in SC and NEP tonight...

In Shark Bar in SC, there was a big fat prick next to me chuffing on a cigar. Sitting next to the stage.

Cigarettes I can handle. But cigars??? Fuck off!

They stink. They annoy everyone.

All the girls on stage were waving their hands under their noses and giving dirty looks to the geezer smoking it.

I reckon maybe 5% of people who smoke cigars actually appreciate them as a smoking pleasure.

The other 95% do it coz they're insecure wankers who think they look cool smoking a cigar and it makes them "the big man".

It just looks so... Yank try hard. (99% of Americans I know are very cool.. the other 1% are Yanks).

Then the same thing happened in Rainbow 1 in NEP. Another fat prick smoking a cigar trying to look like "the man". He didn't even have any idea how to smoke the thing - he was drawing back like he was smoking a cigarette.

There was a haze up that end of the bar and it stank to high heaven.

Cigars are shit.

If you don't like smelling a cigar in a bar...go somewhere else, bars are where people go to drink, ogle girls and smoke!

If it really bothers your sensitve senses then ask the "offender" to move or not smoke; however be prepared for a rude awakening when he tells to go wank yourself! :(

As for the girls working there...it goes with the JOB!

You probably fall into that 1% from wherever you hail! :smirk:

Yeah, 20 addicts puffing on their cigarettes coz they haven't got the will power to quit is OK but one guy puffing on a beautiful Cuban cigar because of the pleasure it gives him is not!

True about the will power, I am guilty as charged!

I wouldn't mind someone enjoying a Havanna Cigar or another decent brand, he maybe would have been seated somewhere else to enjoy his cigar without annoying people! But this guy last night had a fucked mini cigar for 20 baht from 7/11, not enjoying the cigar... enjoying himself because he believed smoking a cigar looks sophisticated to the girls! It kinda smelled like burning hair!

Yeah' date=' 20 addicts puffing on their cigarettes coz they haven't got the will power to quit is OK but one guy puffing on a beautiful Cuban cigar because of the pleasure it gives him is not!

[/quote']

True about the will power, I am guilty as charged!

I wouldn't mind someone enjoying a Havanna Cigar or another decent brand, he maybe would have been seated somewhere else to enjoy his cigar without annoying people! But this guy last night had a fucked mini cigar for 20 baht from 7/11, not enjoying the cigar... enjoying himself because he believed smoking a cigar looks sophisticated to the girls! It kinda smelled like burning hair!

I enjoy relaxing with a good cigar, but have never smoked cigarettes. So of course I find nothing offending about smoke from a quality cigar; however find cigarettes filthy and cheap. But I have never asked someone to stop smoking a cigarette in a bar, if I didn't like the smell or person...I just moved.

Archived