Threesome with 2 girls

quote:

Originally posted by BrownFox:

Lolitas, I saw a 3-some to die for. These 2 very young, pretty, and well dressed Japanese sisters came in, according to the Mamasan they been there before. Anyway they were kind of Tomboyish and athletic with light brown hair and large mischievous brown eyes - they were picking up one of the young girls at the bar who was very blushed and flustered and whom the other bar girls were all gigling at. What I would have given to have been a fly on the wall in their hotel room... I like the advice in trying for a 3-some in Thermae, will give that a try on my next trip!

I need a cold shower. Very cold.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

quote:

Yes do- I wasn't even looking for a 3sum on my first and last time in Thermae back in June (and which i visited coz of this board- 10 yrs previous partying in Patpong, i'd never heard of Thermae)- i talked to a pair of girls- it was a forest of available ladyhood- i

Jimofarabia,

I was there in June also, and it was also my 1st time there. Like you I also was surprised by the number of girls in there, many of them very nice too - I hadn't realized what I was missing. Good luck on your upcoming return trip, hope you report back, I've got a few months yet...

frown.gif" border="0

quote:

Originally posted by BrownFox:

Jimofarabia,

I was there in June also, and it was also my 1st time there. Like you I also was surprised by the number of girls in there, many of them very nice too - I hadn't realized what I was missing. Good luck on your upcoming return trip, hope you report back, I've got a few months yet...

frown.gif" border="0

Brown fox,

You live in Hawaii? You need Thailand? Don't you have loads of jap girls holidaying?

I'm familiar with jap girls and know them to be less self-conscious about sex than even thai girls (who are at least modest enough to wear towels!)- and this is one of the reasons i'm seriously thinking 'bout hawaii- that union jack in the state flag reminds me that plenty of englishmen have been there b4 me- apparently, no place on earth has more interracial marriages!- at some point, i need to think about that too!- it's sweet indeed counting down the few days now to aug 16 and thermae - only hope i have the patience and singha head to hold out till after midnight-

jOa

As posted by Jimofarabia:

quote:

Brown fox,

You live in Hawaii? You need Thailand? Don't you have loads of jap girls holidaying?

I'm familiar with jap girls and know them to be less self-conscious about sex than even thai girls (who are at least modest enough to wear towels!)- and this is one of the reasons i'm seriously thinking 'bout hawaii- that union jack in the state flag reminds me that plenty of englishmen have been there b4 me

JOa,

Hawaii does have many Japanese tourist girls all year round. To help score with the Japanese tourist girls you should really speak Japanese, a very smart young guy that used to work for me taught himself to speak fluent Japanese - just so he could pick up those Japanese tourist girls; it worked and he got lucky every week down in Waikiki (he now lives in Japan (and also goes to LOS whenever he can)). If you do visit Hawaii I'm certain you'll enjoy the "sights".

Please have an extra Singha for me when you hit Thermae! tongue.gif" border="0

Lolita's (BBBJ place off Soi 23 behind Asok Plaza) was mentioned by BrownFox. That is a great place for twosomes. I've done it several times. You won't be able to alternate very quickly as your dick gets sterilized every time they change places, but it is great fun kissing, hugging and playing with the second girl.

Couldn't resist replying to this string. I have a favourite mamasan in Patpong. She loves to bring one of the younger girls when I ask. I get a threesome plus the younger/older woman thing too. Very satisfying.

• 5 months later...

Hi all,

I know this an old thread, but I found the information very helpful.

I just have arrived back from Bangkok from a weekend away with my Asian girlfriend (not Thai).

We where looking for a girl for my girlfriend. No fakers , no games.

We took the advise from on here at hit the NEP.

We went to the G-Spot, we both sat down and had a drink, after the 2nd Drink my girlfriend as the waitress how much was the bar fine, the waitress advised it was 600Bht.

Then my girlfriend asked if there was a girl for her. Within 2 mins we have this very nice girl sitting next to us.

We had a few more drinks and went back to our hotel. This girl was for real. no faking she loved girls just as much as men.

She lives with a girl and would have bought her friend over and given as a real show if we wanted it.

How Much. We paid 2000Bht for the girl for ST, but she would have stayed over night. She was that good we paid her 3000bht.

After the hotel all 3 of us went out to a Disco for further drinking and fun. We left her at about 1am at the Q-Bar.

Just a side note, we where down the Q-Bar and there where to girls sitting in the corner (thai) and there where getting it on together. Kissing and touching, they where for real also.

If you really want a guarante of girl on girl action go to Eden and BF any 2 you like.

Edenpapa does an all up price LT everything paid after 11 pm 2600 and not leave before 8 AM (Ithink)

You will definately get what you want at Eden's.

Drop edenpapa a message on the board if you any more info

Archived