Threesome with 2 girls

quote:

Originally posted by zoot:

Edenpapa , I don't see how Luisbkk's looks,-a customer, have anything to do with a girls looks??????? It seems Luis was just posting his opinion , & all you can do is flame him!! It suprises me from someone who's establishment has received such praise ( & business no doubt ) from this & other boards . Surely all your girls are not 9's + or are they? I guess you have enough customers/money coming in,not to have to worry about "customer relations" .

As well as many posts about the services offered by your girls , I recall many on this site & other well known BKK identities about your somewhat unusual attitude generally, & to would be customers specifically.

I am also still waiting for your reply as to whether you have a sybian mechanical fucking machine on site , or if it is permissable to bring ones own??

hi zoot if you can explain me what is a sybian mechanical fucking machine on site then i can answer you.nobody ever said that all the eden club ladies could be qualified as a 9,nevertheless they are some pretty and very nice ladies and sure some a little less nice,like any other place.but to say that all the ladies are ugly i totally disagree( so did all the guys who saw copy of the e mail from luisbkk.)see you...marc

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

quote:

Originally posted by Dan:

Would have to agree that Eden Papa's posts never stray from this one column or from the subject of his establishment. One can only assume that this is advertising on his behalf rather than an interest in all things Thai from the board. Oh well, I don't have a problem with it but would have to agree with Zoot that if that's the way it's gonna be then, as potential customers there should be a level of respect. Perhaps there should be discounts if you mention Nanaplaza.com or something
laugh.gif" border="0
I would imagine, alot of business has been thrown his way.

hi dan,i spend about 78 hours a week in the club.i answer 3 websites and all the privates e mails after work then i go to sleep. i wake up have about 45 mn free time to deal with e mails then i go straight away to work.sorry if i dont have time for anything else.all my time except sleeping time is dedicated to the club.if i have to give discount to all the guys coming by i dont know how many websites then i have to give discount to everybody.same story about each guy sending me theirs best friends.see you....marc

In edenpapa's defense I have only seen him answer posts that ask questions about Eden. I have never been there although I probably should have on my last trip. At the very least he is not shilling for his product like so much on the net, and he treats the board with respect. But that is just my 2 satangs worth.

quote:

Originally posted by luisBKK:

Edenpapa

Touchy aren't U??Well it seems to me that the guys come more for the aptitudes of the girls than for their physic.

Personnally I entered the place twice and left even before ordering a drink due to the quality of what I saw

I'm thinking now of all those thai girls who would feel outright insulted when U say Ur girls look like all the other thai ladies in other places without make up

As about the mirror thing,well I check it often and when what I see disturbs me too much(that is when I still look much fitter than the average BG) I go and work out.Thanxs

I'm curious BTW what are U doing in this board except advertising Eden bar??

happy we still criticise the place a little...

[ January 30, 2002: Message edited by: luisBKK ]

hi luisbkk,not touchy but angry.now that i have cooled down i can answer you.if you want the nicest ladies of the club then come straight away 2pm opening time.all the ladies taking away afternoon are for sure the most attractives.i live with this ladies about 80 hours a week,we are believe it or not like a big family and your comments were really insulting for them.if you know thailand you know that it is not with the supermodels that you get the best attitudes or the best services.all i know is that the guys coming in the club really enjoy it and come back.anyway you can never satisfied everybody but according to a lot of differents websites we provide a lot of satisfaction.to get respect as a customer you need to respect the place and employees. now if you feel good criticising the club it is up to you.see you...marc

My unsolicited opinions:

1) I've been to Eden twice and had no complaints about the beauty of the girls. I came around 3-4pm and the main difficulty was choosing ONLY two (I know I could take more, but I'm too old for that). luisBKK, perhaps you came at bad times, as Marc suggested. But under no stretch of the imagination could you seriously consider them "bottom-end" (but you certainly should consider their bottom ends).

2) Marc jumped on you pretty hard because these girls are his friends and constant companions. Your comments were a little harsh, but not completely out-of-line for a locker room type atmosphere like this. BUT, if you happen to make a rude comment about the sister of the guy using the locker next to you, you gotta expect to get clocked.

3) Marc doesn't shill for Eden here. He does answer direct questions and adds info about the club where it is appropriate. I wish all club owners did the same. When he does come across as abrupt, it's just because he has a good, almost unique, product and doesn't need to take any shit about it.

quote:

like a big family

quote:

these girls are his friends

quote:

a rude comment about the sister of the guy

Family, friends, sister...

I really thought English has other words for the relationship between the owner of a business that employs commercial sex workers and his employees

[ February 01, 2002: Message edited by: iuytrede ]

Family, friends, sister...

I really thought English has other words for the relationship between the owner of a business that employs commercial sex workers and his employees

The beauty of English is that it has a whole range of words to describe any situation and we're not stuck using just one or two with very narrow meanings. The beaty of Thailand is that it allows us to stretch our language even further, because it very different from the culture that English arose out of.

Ok Edenpapa

U may not only be giving a deceitful opinion in order to sell members of Ur family.U may believe Ur girls look like all thai girls in other places without make up(still I doubt U do...)If U like I can even remove the bottom end part,though I have been there early afternoon.

It still is an insult to most or many of the thai girls-and a mistake.I understand U spend Ur whole day in the Isaan hookers district that is the lower sukkhumvit.I read somewhere that when U have free time U go and play pool in a beer bar around there too.

Well it's good for U that U enjoy the place and feel U form a family with Ur girls but perhaps now U should walk a little outside thismicrocosme/ghetto and check how thai ladies look like in the street.

Besides that I wouldn't even give a hint that the girls in Eden offer a less than satisfactory service since I never tried myself and the few reviews I read were between good and very good.

[ February 01, 2002: Message edited by: luisBKK ]

Hi,

LuisBKK, there is no argueing over taste and I wish you would leave it at that.

You don't find the girls attractive, fine. No need to insult them.

I have been reading a lot of negativity coming from you regarding Isaan girls and to be honest I am getting rather fed up with it.

I trust I will not have to ask you again to cut it out?

Sanuk!

KS just a little more...not too agressive...U find fairer skin isaan girls in Ratchada,The girls in lower suk are quite darker than the average thai girls.

As for hookers looking like normal girls,Yes... some I guess

Anyway I wasn't arguing about taste no more but with Edenpapa pretending his girls look like average thai girls.I sure was a little aghast at the commercial aspect of his post.I kind of wondered before if it was possible to criticise Eden on this board.I wish U could confirm it is.

I don't see where I did insult the girls in my last post.Saying they are prostitutes and from Isaan??It's a mere statement.I sure imply that it's more or less noticeable when they walk.Most of the girls everywhere don't want to be mistaken for prostitues and many thais with Isaan girls,hence would take Edenpapa declaration as an insult.Is that too outrageous,or even untrue??

What myself think of them wasn't stated on the last post,even though U know it.

[ February 02, 2002: Message edited by: luisBKK ]

[ February 02, 2002: Message edited by: luisBKK ]

Archived