Threesome with 2 girls

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am fairly certain that the Eden Club is on a small dead end soi called Soi 7/1 off Sukhumvit. It opens at 14.00 and my advice is go at 13.30 and sit at the litle bar just next to the club and watch all the girls arriving. It will give you an idea of what the girls look like without the make up........ smile.gif" border="0smile.gif" border="0

uniformguy

• 2 weeks later...

quote:

Originally posted by uniformguy:

I am fairly certain that the Eden Club is on a small dead end soi called Soi 7/1 off Sukhumvit. It opens at 14.00 and my advice is go at 13.30 and sit at the litle bar just next to the club and watch all the girls arriving. It will give you an idea of what the girls look like without the make up........
smile.gif" border="0smile.gif" border="0

uniformguy

hi uniformguy very easy they look like all thais ladies in all the other places whitout make up.see you...marc

Rumba1 is still alive folks....

even after 3 chinese ladies having a fight to being my girlfriend.

This is too much. I am so glad I am back in Manchester (yawn yawn)

laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0

quote:

Originally posted by edenpapa:

hi uniformguy very easy they look like all thais ladies in all the other places whitout make up.see you...marc

That gotta be a joke...what I read on this board seem to indicate good service but the girls I saw in Eden,already made up,were bottom end.I mean even by Sukkhumvith standarts

Edenpapa , I don't see how Luisbkk's looks,-a customer, have anything to do with a girls looks??????? It seems Luis was just posting his opinion , & all you can do is flame him!! It suprises me from someone who's establishment has received such praise ( & business no doubt ) from this & other boards . Surely all your girls are not 9's + or are they? I guess you have enough customers/money coming in,not to have to worry about "customer relations" .

As well as many posts about the services offered by your girls , I recall many on this site & other well known BKK identities about your somewhat unusual attitude generally, & to would be customers specifically.

I am also still waiting for your reply as to whether you have a sybian mechanical fucking machine on site , or if it is permissable to bring ones own??

Edenpapa

Touchy aren't U??Well it seems to me that the guys come more for the aptitudes of the girls than for their physic.

Personnally I entered the place twice and left even before ordering a drink due to the quality of what I saw

I'm thinking now of all those thai girls who would feel outright insulted when U say Ur girls look like all the other thai ladies in other places without make up

As about the mirror thing,well I check it often and when what I see disturbs me too much(that is when I still look much fitter than the average BG) I go and work out.Thanxs

I'm curious BTW what are U doing in this board except advertising Eden bar??

happy we still criticise the place a little...

[ January 30, 2002: Message edited by: luisBKK ]

quote:

Originally posted by luisBKK:

That gotta be a joke...what I read on this board seem to indicate good service but the girls I saw in Eden,already made up,were bottom end.I mean even by Sukkhumvith standarts

hi luis it is incredible that so many guys a week(coming from more than 30 differents websites or send by friends)can be totally lacking of good tastes because they all come to enjoy the club(and come back).lucky we have you to remember all this guys that they have very poor tastes.maybe would be a good idea to look yourself in a mirror and "think what ladies are thinking about me????? " marc

Would have to agree that Eden Papa's posts never stray from this one column or from the subject of his establishment. One can only assume that this is advertising on his behalf rather than an interest in all things Thai from the board. Oh well, I don't have a problem with it but would have to agree with Zoot that if that's the way it's gonna be then, as potential customers there should be a level of respect. Perhaps there should be discounts if you mention Nanaplaza.com or something laugh.gif" border="0 I would imagine, alot of business has been thrown his way.

Archived