Threesome with 2 girls

Just something I read here chaps, but I don't fully understand what you mean by an 'Issan looking' girl. I have slept with a variety of shades and there have been nicer looking ones of each as is the case anywhere around the globe.

But what Why are Issan girls singled out? I have never really got into asking a girl where she is from as I am more interested in her personality (amongst other things) than her birthplace.

Do Issan girls not work in Silom shopping complex for example?

Is it worth a visit to Issan, ie Korat to find a 'girlfriend' as I am a little tired of the Sukhumvit scene for a while at least.

smile.gif" border="0

John

If you love life, do not waste time. Because time is what life is made up of.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And.....

I have been to Dance fever with 7 girls from the Silom shopping complex and also to the Hollywood bar.

The girls from the shop like going their once when I go to see them (they don't go down Sukhumvit!!!)

So when I go in these Ratchada bars, I am never looking to score. I never see any other Farang in their thou so are thes places picking up bars? or do you go in other bars in Ratchada?

Regards,

John

PS I am off to Shanghai in late March. Any info anybody???

Rumba1

Issan girls are in particular singled out by LuisBKK. I have to agree with KS that it doesn’t make sense to argue over taste nor there is a need to insult people on their looks or color. There was a number heated posts earlier on this topic.

Take care

Good to hear from you again Dundee!!!!

I have busy plan this year...

I will rent my house and its off I go.

Shanghai/BKK in March, Burma/Thailand September, and Vietnam/China/ and BKK New years eve!!!

What the hell!!! Go for it!!

John

Hi,

"I don't see where I did insult the girls in my last post."

This: "It still is an insult to most or many of the thai girls-and a mistake." to me sounds like one, when taken into context with your previous post.

Furthermore, it is your general attitude towards darker skinned girls, especially those from Isaan, that pisses me off.

"I kind of wondered before if it was possible to criticise Eden on this board."

Why wouldn't it? If you had lousy service there, got ripped or whatever we want to know about it. But just saying that the girls are all ugly doesn't really mean much, afterall this is a personal opinion.

Sanuk!

quote:

Originally posted by Khun Sanuk:

Hi,

LuisBKK, there is no argueing over taste and I wish you would leave it at that.

You don't find the girls attractive, fine. No need to insult them.

I have been reading a lot of negativity coming from you regarding Isaan girls and to be honest I am getting rather fed up with it.

I trust I will not have to ask you again to cut it out?

Sanuk!

Personally, I tire of Luis' blatant negativity towards Isaan girls too. I really don't see the point in disparaging an ethnic group. Although, I see little difference between his blunt opinions and the thinly disguised negative ones of Stickman who contstantly refers to Isaan prostitutes as "simple country girls that a regular Thai male wouldn't look at";when he is going through one of his good girl bad girl moments.

Just a comment on parity for my part.

BTW-I am not picking on Stick, just using him as an example because he is a high profile public personality that everyone is familiar with. So u ardent fans please save the outraged rebuttals in his defense.

Sorry this thread is going way off topic.

quote:

Originally posted by mentor:

Whats the story with taking two girls from places like the nana, how much does it cost?, will most girls do it, will they play with each other or just you? and any other info anybody has

Try places where the girls sometimes go to as a group, e.g. Thermae, Tony's Disco. There is a good chance that one of them will suggest that you should take them all. I once took two girls from Thermae, and on another occasion three off-duty massage parlor girls from Tony's. The experience with massage parlor girls was unbelievably fun.

• 3 weeks later...

For the record:

1. I LOVE Isaan girls, they are cute, friendly and some are very beautiful.

2. I LOVE Eden and I have always found Marc very respectful and helpful.

3. Eden has some very beautiful girls, some less - as Marc says, just like the whole of Thailand.

End of Record

Archived