Threesome with 2 girls

Whats the story with taking two girls from places like the nana, how much does it cost?, will most girls do it, will they play with each other or just you? and any other info anybody has

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The best way to set up a 3-some is to pick a girl that you like and ask her if she is interested in bringing a friend along and let her pick the friend. Do make sure that both girls know what is expected. You aren't too likely to get girl on girl action unless maybe you look at the girls that do the lesbian show or maybe ask the mamasan if she knows any girls taht are into this. If you want a true 3-way experience, then Eden Club is the place for you. See the thread in this section. As far as price, it depends on many factors (The girls looks, your looks, how much she likes you, what time of night it is, how hard up she is for money, etc.), but 1000B each for ST and 1500B for LT should be enough for most go-go girls unless you are after stunners.

Ranger

I've done this many times.

Finding two girls that 'click' is not easy. Just picking two random girls from a bar is not going to work. Yes, you can have sex with two girls but they will expect it one at a time. One will wait while you 'do the deed' with the other, and then all change. You may even get both girls in the same bed, but they may not touch each other.

If you take an older girl (say, over 25) who's been at the game a while, she will know what is expected and will coach the other, younger/newbie, girl. Although I suspect this is not what you want.

The best method, and the one that has always worked for me, is to get to know a girl, take her alone a few times, and then while in the bar ask her to recommend a friend. Like Ranger said, make sure they understand what is expected of them, although this should be easy because the girl you know will explain it. The downside to this is that you always have to take the original girl, but if you find the right one this should not be a problem.

Some girls have paired up and done this type of thing before, they're the best. Better still, I have found, are the bi-sexual girls. Having at least one of these as a participant certainly pays off.

My experiences with Nana girls in this area have not been as spectacular at the Patpong girls. This is due, no doubt, to a super bi-sexual BG with a long tongue. She is far more skilled at licking pussy than I.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The Thermae is good spot for getting 2 or 3 girls at once. Also, since there is no bar fine it won't cost as much. I had 3 girls at one time and gave them 1,000 B each. The first girl was one I was with the previous night, she is the one that suggested her 2 friends join us. Many of the girls at the Thermae are with friends. What is likely to happen is you will like one girl and she will introduce her friend. That is usually a sign that they are willing to go together. The problem is the "friend" is usually less attractive, so you might not be interested. However, the less attractive friend often turns out to be the better lover ("trying harder to please"). I recommend you take them out dancing or get something to eat. After you've been with them a while you can decide if you want the friend to join you.

[ July 31, 2001: Message edited by: pattayaman ]

well, as usual I arrived late in this discussion and all the good answers are taken. Great comments from Ranger and pattayaman - you guys were reading my mind.

Just a few reinforcing comments.

I find taking two ladies out of gogo bars for threesome action possible, but often expensive, and usually the girls are more interested in you rather than each other. Of course, this can be a good thing too, but if you are looking for girl on girl action, uh, no. One lady may vanish to the bathroom while one services you, and then they do a switcheroo. It may be hard to get them in the bed at the same time due to shyness.

I think Ranger's comments about keeping an eye on the ladies participating in the lesbian shows (not the ones involving sex toys and farm machinery) is right on. You can usually tell if they are just going through the motions to earn more baht, or, are really into the each other. There is one lady dancing in Rainbow 2 now that I know very well. She used to do the lesbian show in the old, I say, the old, Obsessions. She told me she would always come 2-3 times during each lesbian show. I took her with another lady several times and had some great threesome action. Of course, there were the double barfines, so it got pricey.

pattayaman is absolutely correct about Thermae. There is a group of 8 or 9 ladies I know there that all hail from Surin or Buriram. They love to go in numbers for multiple headers. Depending on which combination you draw, you can enjoy some outstanding girl on girl action. The most I have ever taken has been 4 of them. And, here is the good news: there is a quantity discount. hahaha Usually one for 1,000, two for 1,600, three for 2,100, and 2,500 for four. Sounds like we are buying melons here. Just hand the money to one lady and let her sort it out.

Finally, even if you don't stumble into my Surin Connection, I find so many Thermae ladies travel in pairs or larger groups and are very amenable to going with you in numbers. Again, the tough part is getting them to interact with each other in addition to you. Perhaps you could employ Stephen Spielberg to direct your adventure.

Then, as mentioned, there is always Eden Club for those of us who are lazy....

Hard to stay away from this delicious topic... In my 3 trips to LOS had dozens of 3-somes with 2 girls - of whom I always paid each the going LT (1000-1500) b/f each, in both Pattaya and Bangkok (including a pair of sisters from Rainbow II at NEP). While 80% of these experiences were GREAT, a very rare few involved the real girl on girl action we all envision, and generally those came only when I actually told the respective mamasan what I was looking for - other times I just asked the girls and it was hit or miss (but fun nonetheless). The greatest were at Eden and then Winchester in Jomtien. The Winchester experience was unreal, soon as a I walked in a very young and pretty bg latched on to me, Mamasan came over and I asked shyly if there were any girls that liked guys and girls. Mamasan said there IS one, an older girl whom she quickly fetched. The pretty young thing who latched onto me sort of "fell into it" by accident - this was her virgin experience with another woman. Anyway, when the 3 of us were in the bed, as the pretty young thing was being eaten she kept french kissing me madly as she held on to me tightly for reassurance, she came about 3 times, I guess because it was so taboo to her, a great time indeed was had there. On one of my last nights in Bangkok, sitting in a beer bar in Soi Asok after having been completely drained by a cute girl in Lolitas, I saw a 3-some to die for. These 2 very young, pretty, and well dressed Japanese sisters came in, according to the Mamasan they been there before. Anyway they were kind of Tomboyish and athletic with light brown hair and large mischievous brown eyes - they were picking up one of the young girls at the bar who was very blushed and flustered and whom the other bar girls were all gigling at. What I would have given to have been a fly on the wall in their hotel room... I like the advice in trying for a 3-some in Thermae, will give that a try on my next trip! cool.gif" border="0tongue.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0

quote:

Originally posted by Sarisin:

There is one lady dancing in Rainbow 2 now that I know very well. She used to do the lesbian show in the old, I say, the old, Obsessions. She told me she would always come 2-3 times during each lesbian show. [/QB]

LOL Sarisin. Love the Leghorny reference.

[i like the advice in trying for a 3-some in Thermae, will give that a try on my next trip! cool.gif" border="0tongue.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0[/QB]

Yes do- I wasn't even looking for a 3sum on my first and last time in Thermae back in June (and which i visited coz of this board- 10 yrs previous partying in Patpong, i'd never heard of Thermae)- i talked to a pair of girls- it was a forest of available ladyhood- i don't think we even talked of going back together- it was obvious- they had another drink- yes, bacardi breezer but they paid (THB150?)- returned to honey hotel (THB850)- one was horny, the other spread herself wide open for me to see n lick whilst i was in her horny friend doggy style- i'd not laid out any plan but perhaps they wouldvé done each other if i'd asked- didn't really think about it- but will go back with a plan this aug 16/23!

jOa

Archived