Wifi hotels Sukhumvit

man_ghon

Was thinking of Royal Benja on Soi 5 but went on a recon today and wifi is charged at

150 bt 15 min

300 bt 30 min

650 bt 24 hrs

All cards expire in 24 hrs.

Strolled down to Windsor suites and they were a little better but 700 / night dearer on the above hoteldiscount website.

300 bt 60 min

600 bt 24 hrs

Im looking at near Sukhumvit BTS below 2000Bt

Last time I was at Regency Park, Suk Soi 22 (Dec 06) it was, I think, Baht 250 for 2 hours and the ticket was valid for a month.

However usually I took my laptop to the Hare and Hound or The Dubliner in WS where it's free, and I could enjoy a beer and a view at the same time, or I used the internet shop just inside WS for Baht 1 per minute.

Cheers for the replies.

Lobbys and pubs aren't really ideal as I need peace and quiet to do my work, not to mention dozens of sheets of papers.

Majestic Grande sounds good but I don't think I'll be getting that for around 2K.

My recon found me at Zenith Soi 3 which is around 2K and looks alright. 400 Baht for 24 hrs wifi card with a months expiry.

Anyone with experience of this place?

For frigs sake all hotels should provide it complimentary with the room just like the 850 bt Kesiri hotel, Sisaket.

Anyway still got 2 weeks to search as I need it for a transitional period after vacating my flat.

Archived