2 Russians Arrested at Living Dolls

ChristianTroy

Today at Living Dolls Showcase 2 Russian (mid 20ies) fellas and a Thai Lady walked in.

I was sitting at the stage was talking with 3 girls and 2 of them been on stage performing a show. First Russian had an open Hawaii shirt and shorts, 2nd one a brown open shirt and shorts, both were wearing sandals! The thai girl was speaking Russian with them, probably married or something like that! When they walked in I told the lady to my left, "they look greasy as fuck, they look like trouble" They really did, russians in Pattaya are probably not very fancied but they dress nice and behave decently, I never noticed them in a trouble situation!

The seat to my right was occupied by a performer on stage, I told the guy the seat was taken and he didn't care at first, so I told him one more time and he still didn't care. When I stood up and told him again, Ivan understood and moved one seat to the right!

The girls came back and we had some fun. Ivan and Wladimir both ordered a hot tea, well let's not judge them for open shirts, shorts and sandals and drinking tea, they are coming from far away.

One of the silicon ladies was performing the beer show (spilling herself with heinecken and make it look like cum) and Wladimir took out his camera, was hiding it and taping the girl. I Held my hand in front of the lense and one of the dancers sitting next to me spotted it and started ranting and asking for Ken (the owner) Ken asked him to give him the camera so he can delete the video. Wladimir and Ivan almost in a chorus said "sorry we no english" in a heavy annyoing russian accent. Ken started yelling at them and I was really glad now I never gave him a reason to yell at me. The russians stayed cool like real criminals and pretended they have nothing to hide! Ken, aware that he could kill them with one hand knew he wouldn't wanna be on the front page of the papers and threatened them to call the police. Like Real criminals again they said, "We not have picturrr" Ken, a good hearted guy asked his security guy to take over. Same answer "We no have picturrr" Police was called! In the meantime I saw how Ivan gave the camera to the thai girl who went to the toilet with it. I told the lady next to me (we call her Katoy Noi, because she is 1.82m tall) she took care of it, took the camera out of thai girls hands, and gave it to Ken and 2 other ladies kept her inside the toilet.!

Police came in the bar 10 minutes later, asked politely Ivan and Wladimir to stand up, they ignored it and the police officer pointed without hesitation at his weapon, after 3 times asking these russians finally stood up. Security boss explained what happened and Iwan and Wladimir said "no not do picturrrr" I said, I saw them taking a video, Katoy Noi, who was the model on the video said, "yes I am beautiful, they make video me" The russian didn't know that Ken already had the camera in his possession, the russians said "look me, no camrrra" Ken brought the camera and the girl from the toilet who admitted the whole thing within a blink of any eye under tears. Ivan started yelling at the girl and gave her some "I'll slit your throat, gestures"! Police had enough, handcuffed both, let the girl walk free and took the 2 Russians overnight to soi 9 :) Sweet Dreams - Som Nam Na!

They were really greasy, you could see they are scared to death but stayed calm and hoped the girl could get rid off the camera and if I haven'T spotted them giving the camera to her, 4 other people were watching them closely already! Too pathetic and the way they defended the camera they probably were about to put it on the internet. Ken offered them to hand out the camera so he can delete the content, but they didn't. Hehe

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Didn't intend to get them into trouble, even when they looked fishy from the start, I was just covering the lense because I knew it would get trouble if someone would spot it! The girl herself probably wouldn't mind being on the internet. Rules are rules and since those guys were really not willing to cooperate I totally think they deserve the special treatment.

ummm...what if these 'greasy types' are actual gangsters. If you walk around Brooklyn, NY these days the scary types are all Russian.

You will be opening a bar soon mate. I dare say that you need to reel your neck in a little bit saving the heroics for your home court.

It sucks that the digital camera and internet have made 'my hobby' a little less private, but policing someone else's property is none of my business. I would've check binned and moved on.

Although I'm usually not scared to front anyone I would advise against messing with these scumbags. U just don't know what some people will do and this really wasnt going to impact on you.

Maybe later ur walking around drunk and just happen to run into these guys again and maybe they've got other mates etc etc

Things could get nasty for you all over looking after some Thais best interests in his bar. Sometimes its better to pick ur battles in life

Archived