2 Russians Arrested at Living Dolls

ChristianTroy

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To whom in may concern, the two kids came last night to apologize, which I found a strong gesture and deserves my respect. They apologized to the security guy, to ken and the girl they took the video of. They got a free cup of tea and tipped the lady 500 baht when she did her show!

All I can say is that I was very fast in judging them as pricks, these guys have balls, it was nothing I would have expected nor had done myself If I was them!

I witnessed Ken knock the shit out of a guy one night. He had warned him several times about getting up on stage and finally had enough when he jumped up on stage for the umpteenth time stripped down to his underwear.

Cant say they guy didn't have it coming.

Ken.

That's the tall bald guy right?

Each time I've been there, he seems pretty cool, joking with the girls and all that.

But couldn't the offending patron have just been ejected?

Instead of getting the 'shit knocked out of him'?

I hate western guys getting up onstage and the guy sounds like a real tosser but it does sound like a bit of an over-reaction.

I hate western guys getting up onstage and the guy sounds like a real tosser but it does sound like a bit of an over-reaction.

The bald guy, yes!

I haven't been there when it happened I would think, he would ask security to remove that idiot, depending on who it was and what he said and what Ken drank that night there might be a chance he had snapped, I have no reasons to doubt Damens post. I just know I don't wanna be in a fight with him! Like I said, it is not easy to upset him and if someone got him that far he must have said and done some real bad shit!

Player....everyone starts somewhere, right?

Teaching you a good lesson in revenge could be a good opening for two kids trying to prove themselves as potential players.

You are talking like you know the game, saying you were a pussy before you enetreed the game, so think back to the first person you swiped.

Archived