2 Russians Arrested at Living Dolls

ChristianTroy

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<>

Frk Buddha - see you go and write something smart, dam you I have to change my vote on you maybe!

Agree totally, No idea who Ken is, but he seemed smart enough not to police his own business, he left it to those who know, the security and police, he kept his distance, even though with a single hand he could kill them both and remove their forskins.

Why provoke someone who you say was obviously criminal? You that good you can handle yourself?

no one is, your going to start your own bar, chill out a little

I think its best to "mind your own business"

This time CT got away with being a hero ,

there are lots of DEAD heros too ,

If you need to pick your battles I think you used one up that you may need later :(

Most of the "criminal" Russians have criminal friends , nasty bunch of guys who are not afraid of much,

OC

You assisted in getting those guys locked up for doing the unspeakable crime of making a video in the bar? For looking dodgy? Hope they get locked up for ever, gangster mother fukkas. When caught they did not even admit their crime right away and tried to get away with it. Unbelievable...

Paillote

You will be opening a bar soon mate. I dare say that you need to reel your neck in a little bit saving the heroics for your home court.

I strongly suggest to stop watching these goofy movies! The Pattaya bar scene is as dangerous as Mickey Mouse. For instance: in the last 6 years there was one bar owner smashed up and that wasn't even bar related. A Thai bar owner had a grudge because someone else was shagging his wife and accidentally trashed the wrong BMW at the parking lot! Incidents like yesterday happen daily in all the bars, just these two guys didn't took their chances to walk free by deleting the pictures. On this board is probably only Elef who has understood what is going on with the Russians here, so especially because they are Russians you don't let them do that. These kids were acting like gangsters which is a good indicator to see that they are in fact harmless. They wanted to be too cool, their only flaw was their dressing style and that they were drinking hot tea :)It was the right thing to do, Ken is my partner on a project and my partner to be in my new bar, he would have done the same and one thing about being partners is to look out for each other!

I don't blame anyone for not understanding how things are settled here and before I got involved I maybe would have been a pussy too. The 2 cops found themselves in bar while a full nudity show was going on, how you think this is possible? I bet you got the clue. I bet you also realize that we already know their names and what hotel they live in and when they check out. They are tourists, not organized, one guy stays alone and the other one stays with his wife (the lady in trouble) Even if they would know mafia people the mafia wouldn't participate in any revenge, the thing is too small and nobody was fucking with them, they have failed to take a video and got caught, the Russian mafia would rather smash up he kids as any of us. Russians are creating their own "village" because the Walking Street lease holders and the long term bar owners such as Ken have made a deal. Also the Russian Mafia in Pattaya are no wild cowboys, they sell their girls and their drugs and weapons and who starts messing with them is in trouble, they have no interest when 2 kids make some bullshit in a farang bar, in fact it would be embarrassing to them and there would be a bottle of champagne today on the door step, if there was any involvement!

No matter what, none of these 2 kids are dangerous to anyone, not to Ken not to me nor to the girls who were actually the persons who alarmed security! These kids are on a watch list, they do something suspicious we will know! The word tourist was written on their sunburned faces, they are happy with the fine they had to pay and will enjoy their holidays! If you let people do what they want because you are scared of them then you shouldn't get involved into the bar scene! However, it was the right thing to do to cover the lense, they had their shot to walk free by deleting the pictures. Nothing heroic from any side, just business as usual. It happens everyday, just usually those guys are not retarded as them!

Yeah...let the bar pimps take care of things. That's part of their biz. We're there for sanuk, not policing the brothel.

Except of the bad vocabulary finally something to agree on. If I was just a customer, not involved with the owner, why would I care what a random person does in a random bar?

Archived