WAZZUP MAN

bust

Except of the possible scam he is trying to pull he sounds like the average Pattayist who has chosen a lady too quickly and is more aroused by the nightlife and it's pussy opportunities than by her!

You can't have both, Pattaya nightlife and a girlfriend doesn't work hand in hand! A few guys are able to manage the situation, this guy is certainly not one of them!

Bust I have to ask "Who is it thats being scammed"?

Sorry, when I hear hard luck stories like this II wonder why.

I'd explain more but a poor chap working in a bank in Nigeria needs my assistsnce, someone tried to rip of the government, and they need my assistance to recover the $. Have to go help him, won't cost me a penny, and I'll make a few million to boot

DOG

I dunno MR DAWG in my books a 50 something year old man asking a young girl to put up her land so he can have a easy life in LOS is just not kosher to me. Don't even know whether I consider it a scam as much as I call it just plain devious.

He has decided to tell her exactly what he thinks and let her decide what to do.

User your influence! She will end up in Pattaya anyways. About that soul thing, maybe she makes a good decission and tries to get hired at Living Dolls and makes more money in tip as she could possibly do by shagging! Just a thought and I am willing to introduce her!

Archived