Peeing

chanolan

Hi, I'm new to this board but I've been to Thailand a few times now. I worked in Sao Paulo, Brazil for 10 years so I know about P4P pretty good!!

Everyone has different tastes, mine is pee fun, I get off real quick when a girl pees in my mouth. I saw a few threads on this from a couple of years ago but not much since.

In Bangkok there's no problem - Eden club has it on the menu but my problem is communicating my desires to the girls anywhere else.

Last time I was there - 3 weeks ago I stayed at the Nana and saw a real cutie out in the carpark quite early in the evening. I started talking to her and she was real friendly and wanted to come with me. I was trying to explain that - yes I wanted her to come with me but that I liked something a bit special. She couldn't really grasp what I was on about and she went and found a friend who spoke good English - then I could explain that I wanted her to pee. She was up for it but maybe a bit hesitant. Her friend actually talked her into it and I took both of them up to the room. I had an amazing time with these two and took them again the next night, which was even better. It was interesting that neither of them would do anal - I just mentioned it in the conversation upstairs - no problem peeing but no backside - I guess peeing doesn't hurt when they're real small but anal does.

All this rambling is for a purpose. I'm sure I'll get flamed for this but who cares, we're all different. My question is can someone on the forum help with Thai so I can aviod all the useless trying to explain next time I go to Thailand - which won't be that long. can someone there who speaks Thai please translate into Thai/Tinglish:

I would like you to come with me but tonight I would like something special

I like to drink pee from pussy

I like you do do a pee in my mouth

will do do a pee for me

do you want to pee now

hope someone can help out - serious request

I don't give a s++t about the flames I know will follow :cool:

chok dee

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Each to their own.

Some may think a bit odd, but as I thought about it, no more odd than putting one's erect member inside the orifice of a woman that is usually reserved for defaecating.

Yet, I didn't think that odd at all last night when Ms Biglips suggested it.

One thail lady working some years ago in Copenhagen told me that one customer wanted her to put her shit in a plastic every day so he could eat, for this he would pay 2000 baht for every delivery. :grin:

So up to you! If you don't accept you're oakies from Muskogee. :grin:

A while back I came across a young man who craved the same as the original poster craves. Normally you don't see a person in their 20's graving such. He said he claimed to Thailand for one thing and only one thing. To visit Eden Club so as to get what he wants. Maybe the original poster should go there and ask the girls what to say in Thai when making the request.

I seem to recall reading somewhere that urine is sterile, but that was a long time ago, and who knows what science has since discovered. I think there is also an obscure group, perhaps in India, that drink their own urine in the belief it is a healthy thing to do.

Archived